`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jesus Montero Printing Plate FS/FT

Jesus Montero Printing Plate FS/FT
today i pulled a Jesus Montero blue printing plate from topps heritage minor league. still haven't decided if i'm going to trade or sell on ebay but i figured i'd offer it up on here first. looking for ryan braun or HOFer autos. i will be able to post a scan later.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

RE: Jesus Montero Printing Plate FS/FT
Sell it now before more people buy that product. i bought a box and it was pure crapola!!!
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

thats kind of what i was leaning toward. should get a decent amount for it. all his stuff sells pretty well. and yes- i only opened like 7 or 8 packs of it and wasnt impressed. i only really tried it because my lcs decided not to get any topps chrome(they lean more toward football)

same here....good luck
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

id sell it only cause is there anybody willing to trade a HOFer auto for that plate? not sure i would do it even if it were from 2008 bowman chrome.

i am pretty sure i dont have any ryan braun to land me that card, but kindly check me for it anyway. thanks.

[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

(10-12-2011, 03:34 PM)bunk27 Wrote: id sell it only cause is there anybody willing to trade a HOFer auto for that plate? not sure i would do it even if it were from 2008 bowman chrome.

i am pretty sure i dont have any ryan braun to land me that card, but kindly check me for it anyway. thanks.
there are alot ot hall of fame autos that have very little bv( i have a couple that book under 20). rollie finger, don sutton, paul molitor, brooks robinson, and even duke snider just to name a few have alot of pretty common autos that have pretty low bv.