`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody order Leaf Metal?

Anybody order Leaf Metal?
This product comes out tomorrow... Has a bunch of AZL league-AA players, anyone order a box or case? If so, please message me on ANY Cheslor Cuthberts or Yordano Venturas you may pull.
thanks!
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

RE: Anybody order Leaf Metal?
Why would anyone want to waste money on broder cards, let alone cards from a questionable manufacturer?

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Leaf is not questionable, and I am not sure what "broder" means. The cards look good, and at least their owner is responsive, is an actual collector, and gives a crap about what collectors want. Unlike Topps, who screws collectors at every turn

I don't buy boxes, but will probably pick up a few on the secondary market. Excited to get my hands on Rendon and Bundy on-card autos.
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(10-12-2011, 07:28 AM)keyser soze Wrote: Leaf is not questionable, and I am not sure what "broder" means. The cards look good, and at least their owner is responsive, is an actual collector, and gives a crap about what collectors want. Unlike Topps, who screws collectors at every turn

I don't buy boxes, but will probably pick up a few on the secondary market. Excited to get my hands on Rendon and Bundy on-card autos.
Hi Erik, you can think of broder cards as being hy-top items in a grocery store.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(10-12-2011, 07:28 AM)keyser soze Wrote: Leaf is not questionable, and I am not sure what "broder" means. The cards look good, and at least their owner is responsive, is an actual collector, and gives a crap about what collectors want. Unlike Topps, who screws collectors at every turn

Leaf is questionable, Just like the company he owned before that, Razor, and the one before that, etc....

A Broder card is a card that has no official licensing, something the Owner of leaf will never have, and should never be allowed to have, and as for him giving a crap about what collector's want, I am pretty sure the collectors that paid the steep price for his Razor Product that had fake/auto-penned auto's in it will disagree with that statement.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I watched a couple box breaks on Youtube. Looks like you get 5 or 6 cards all autographed and already in sleeves and toploaders. They are identical to the Football product that came out earlier this year. Didn't look that impressive.

(10-12-2011, 02:45 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Leaf is questionable, Just like the company he owned before that, Razor, and the one before that, etc....

I am pretty sure the collectors that paid the steep price for his Razor Product that had fake/auto-penned auto's in it will disagree with that statement.
I'm guessing you've never seen the Ruth and Gehrig autos that were fake that were placed in Topps and Upper Deck products?? Just because Leaf/Razor had a few, doesn't mean they are questionable. Topps and Upper Deck are more questionable than Leaf/Razor.
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

Broder cards were totally unlicensed, no one got paid except the maker.

These, like elite extra ed, Pay the players.

I don't bust much product anyway and especially not more expensive stuff but i think BG did a great job putting this set together and I think they look killer.
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(10-12-2011, 02:45 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Upper Deck is questionable, Just like the Topps company....
Fixed

Hey Shez I guess you forgot that Upper Deck lost a lawsuit to Konami (Yu-Gi-Oh) for manufacturing and distributing over 600,000 trading cards that they had no "official license" to do so. But I guess that little factoid slipped your mind when pointing out who should have a "license" to produce cards.
Tsk. Tsk.