Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Topps Redemptions

RE: Topps Redemptions
Posey signed his Triple Threads cards.
Ahhh, Black refractor Freeman auto, can you post a pix?

Thought I would update as to the fella that wanted to know when my Alexei Ramirez got here.
Well , its been 8 days since and have not got it yet , but did get 2 replacements in the mail today.

I asked for these redemption replacements.

2011 Bowman Darin Mastroianni they sent me a 2009 Bowman Sterling auto of Chris Heisey.

Also got a replacement for a 2011 Platinum Matt Harvey auto. Sent a 2009 Casey McGehee auto.

Guess thats not too bad.

Today I redeemed 3 2011 triple threads book card autos of Andrew McCutchen and Pedro Alvarez. Rookie pairs auto/relics.
These ought to be nice when I get them. #/50 and parallels gold and sapphire! Can't wait , hope these get made.

My 2011 Ginter Jason Heyward N43 Auto redemption was marked as shipped by Topps this morning, will still take a few weeks to get it but at least it's signed and getting close to heading this way. Still waiting on my Bowman Platinum Hexagraph Book Patch card to ship, waiting on 6 autographs for that card though so I expected a lengthy wait
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

Would love to see both when you get them!
I checked on my 2011 Ginter Heyward auto and its not sent as of today.

(10-20-2011, 02:25 PM)woodrowsbat Wrote: Would love to see both when you get them!
I checked on my 2011 Ginter Heyward auto and its not sent as of today.
Hopefully yours will ship soon, I am sure there's an extra process for yours since they have to put the signed mini card inside the frame before they ship
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

I have been waiting on a Chapman from 2011 Bowman Chrome and a Jaff Decker from 2010 Bowman Chrome. Also I pulled a Rasmus out of my marquee have not redeemed it yet.

I got my Marquee Rasmus a week or so ago.

Any one now if Espinosa signed his 2011 chrome??? I redemed it like 2 weeks ago but havent bothered checking the status.
Looking for Erick Fedde cards, currently working on the 14 bowman sterling.