`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ERIC BLEDSOE - NATIONAL TREASURES (ser 23/25)

ERIC BLEDSOE - NATIONAL TREASURES (ser 23/25)
I am not too familiar with Eric Bledsoe. Do you think I should hang onto this card or get rid of it. I've got offers on this card, but they are around the BV of the regular RC, which is serial /86.. what do you think I should do?

[Image: ERICBLEDSOE_NATIONALTREASURES_23-25.jpg]

I also have this RC.
[Image: QUINCYPONDEXTERNATIONALTREASURES.jpg]
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

RE: ERIC BLEDSOE - NATIONAL TREASURES (ser 23/25)
I would keep it, I think he will be a decent player with a great future. He has blake griffin to pass to so that is a plus.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Leadmetogreatness.. thanks

That is what I was thinking. I am not a big fan of the Clippers.. National Treasures did good last year. Last time I sold a card prematurely, I sold a Kevin Love SPX rc/auto/patch /25 for 1/4 of current BV. I still kick my self in the rear for that one. Almost sold my Derrick Rose Hotprospects /199 when I first got it. It was a deal back then, but kept it.. since it was my only Rose auto at the time.. plus it's a beautiful card! Glad I kept it now!! I just need a Durant RC AUTO to go with it..

[Image: SPX0809_KEVINLOVE_02-25.jpg]
[Image: hotprospect_ROSE_054-199.jpg]
*United States Navy*

looks like the guy took my 2nd chance offer.. kind of scared, because he asked to buy it offline & he would wire me the money.. but I'd have to ship to a U.S. address, event though is profile says he is in overseas.. going to print the shipping label in the morning & find out what address he has as default.. probably the overseas address. Think I got a pretty good sale, but probably going to kick myself in the rear if it sales later for over the cost of a pack of National City...
*United States Navy*

My opinion here is based solely on investment value for these players. If you just enjoy collecting and are not worried about losing money over the next 5 years, then my opinion will probably not matter to you.

With that said, I don't think you will have to worry too much about losing money on that card. It is a sweet patch, but I feel it's value will continue to drop over the next few years. The only cards holding or gaining in value these days are of superstar and HOF players. Blake Griffin is hot now, but do you see him being better than KG or Tim Duncan over the long haul? I don't. Sure he is athletic and fun to watch, but is he HOF material after 2 years in the league? Doubtful. I compare Blake Griffin & Kevin Durant with Chris Paul. People were eating up Chris Paul's RC's when they first came out. Now they can be had for 1/2 or less than people were paying for them a few years back.

Even that Kevin Love you sold will be back to a low price in 2-3 years. Collectors are always looking to jump on buying a players cards who just had one good season. Sure fans love to see a guy go out there and get 20 rebounds and 15 points, but I don't see him being the next Dennis Rodman and that will reflect on his card prices over the next few years.

Dwyane Wade is another example. This guy was 2nd after Lebron that year and people were buying up his RC's like hotcakes. He even won an NBA championship and that helped his cards for about 3 months. Now all his cards are starting to fall off in value.

90% of the cards out there can be had for pretty low BV because nobody really wants them. It's the 10% thats left that are worth something and everybody are trying to get.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

I'd keep it, but then again I keep everything...
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(10-12-2011, 07:07 AM)vgqv Wrote: I'd keep it, but then again I keep everything...
+1 especially with a patch like that!

Well being a kentucky guy Id saw sell it to me cheap. hehehe Nah I think he has a chance at being a good player so I would keep it. hehe
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

I sold it with a 2nd chance offer.. but the guy is overseas. He asked me to ship it to Los Angles.. waiting on him to change his shipping address so I can print the shipping label. Kind of sounds sketchy, him asking to ship it somewhere else.. but again, he already paid. & I always ship high dollar cards with tracking..
*United States Navy*

Well he could be in the army or something stationed overseas. As a retired Army guy I would not want to get a card like that shipped over there thru the APO system. So maybe Hes getting it shipped to his stateside address of his parents or something like that.
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]