`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to buy boxes online?

Where to buy boxes online?
Does anyone buy boxes from any of the online dealers? I don't have a shop anywhere near where I live and I want to purchase some boxes to break open other than walmart and target. If anyone buys from online dealers they trust and buy from regular please let me know the web site.

Thanks,

RE: Where to buy boxes online?
blowoutcards.com is my only choice, but there are others.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I typically shop at blowoutcards.com and dacardworld.com. However I always shop around for the best deal if I am looking for a particular box to break. Sometimes it is fun though to just check and see what they have on sale, but then I end up loading up on some older wax.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Dacardworld.com & blowoutcards.com usually have similar prices for the boxes I look at. Have not bought boxes online in almost a year. Trying to save up. Both are reliable dealers. I've had very good luck with DAcardworld. never bought from Blowout, but they did give me an awesome deal on a case I emailed them, then called & asked about it. Always better to call, in my opinion. Sometimes they might be able to give you a better deal if you are spending a lot. Look for discounts in the Beckett magazine. I remember seeing them sold in magazine stores.. nut sure about your area though... sometimes you can find them searching google. I found one for dacardwold.. it was $10 off if you spent over $100, I think.. forget how much I had to spend. I would recommend researching the different boxes you are interested in. I spent way too much on a few boxes, because I bought them when they first came out.. now they cost almost half that.. but others are more expensive.. like Limited 09-10.. prices went way up. they are double what I paid for.. First few boxes were $100-105, I bought a case at about $75-80 per box(pack), now they are close to $200.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*