Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wow! Finally some Mojo!!! Box and 3 Packs of 2011 Prime
10-13-2011, 11:07 AM
RE: Wow! Finally some Mojo!!! Box and 3 Packs of 2011 Prime
which Bradford?

[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2011, 11:37 AM
finest mosaic

Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 732/1841 non Autos and non auto 1/1s (39%).
Also AP, Harvin, Eric Decker, Kevin Love, and Ricky Rubio.

[Image: charbsig.gif]
10-13-2011, 01:46 PM
do you have a scan?

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!
10-13-2011, 05:46 PM
to the top

10-15-2011, 01:17 PM
(10-12-2011 08:01 PM)jpcisco Wrote:  k, might be interested. I have a few offers on SCF, let me see what they are offering and I will let you know. Thanks
After some friendly advise I think I'm going to wait on moving the Bradford, But I will have you in mind
10-15-2011, 02:25 PM
(10-15-2011 01:17 PM)cardsma Wrote:  After some friendly advise I think I'm going to wait on moving the Bradford, But I will have you in mind

no problem, wanting to hold on to the Cam for now anyways and already moved the Ridley. Thanks tho!