`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet Spot - Leather Autos

Sweet Spot - Leather Autos
Looking at a few of my Sweet Spot on leather autos as well as the plethora of them on eBay - looks like they are not holding up worth a darn - too bad - some barely viable sweet sigs going to waste.

RE: Sweet Spot - Leather Autos
(10-10-2011, 07:51 PM)azhollow Wrote: Looking at a few of my Sweet Spot on leather autos as well as the plethora of them on eBay - looks like they are not holding up worth a darn - too bad - some barely viable sweet sigs going to waste.
Mine have been holding up. Depends on the year. I think 07' was a really bad year though.....
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

Can't see mine anymore, just the outline of the pen Sad
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

In 2007 they switched to a rubber material, not leather. The sigs on the leather hold up, the rubber sigs fade badly.

(10-10-2011, 08:54 PM)murrylove Wrote: In 2007 they switched to a rubber material, not leather. The sigs on the leather hold up, the rubber sigs fade badly.
Murry....what were you doing to your cat prior to the picture? Tongue
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

Murry....what were you doing to your cat prior to the picture?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol nothing. I have a fat tuxedo cat that does the same thing. They just lay there on there backs like that.

Most 2007 sigs, especially the ball autos, are really bad, but it seems that certain colors don't fade as much, such as this gold one. Don't really know if it's the color or if the previous owner kept it in good protection
[Image: phillips.jpg]
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

i pulled a berra and musial from 2007 and both auto's are almost gone on both, here's the pic of the berra, its a shame too i ended up selling the musial #d/50 for $25 Sad

[Image: SDC10249.jpg]
some old beckett ref
bgt master of tikid,rob167,phillyfan0417,tulsan,dpanthers,mighty bombjack,ccolwell,bigmack2001,jimmyjam1973

HOF PC COLLECTION NFT UNLESS I ASK
http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q182/...E%20VAULT/

That is a real shame. I figured the card companies would have learned what holds up after the 1996 Inscriptions autos in football started having bad fading problems. I guess the companies don't care, so long as they sell their product immediately before the fading starts.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/