`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2011 Topps Update jumbo box
10-10-2011, 05:33 PM
2011 Topps Update jumbo box
I cracked a box of 2011 Topps Update jumbos this weekend and here are the results.

I got a complete base set and about 60+ doubles. I saw some complain of bad collation, but I didn’t have that problem. No doubles in the first 8 packs and hit the last in the 9th pack.

I wasn’t overly thrilled with the hits, parallels, and inserts – some were good – you decide. Once the hits, parallels, and inserts are loaded in the Organize, I’ll have them in there and available. I’m interested in the Konerko jerseys and parallels (#US309) if anyone out there has them and wants to trade.

Without further ado, here are the inserts, parallels, and hits.

Platinum Diamond: J. Devine, L. Marson, F. Garcia, B. Colon, B. Ryan, H. Takahashi, T. Saito, J. McDonald, B. Pena, L. Berkman

Update Cognac: C. Villanueva, F. Salas, G. Balfour, A. White, B. League, J. Carroll, D. DeJesus, K. Correia, J. Turner, W. Ramos

Topps 60: A. Rodriguez (Mariners), C. Fisk (White Sox), F. Robinson, D. Snider, G. Sisler, H. Wagner, E. Hosmer, D. Duffy, L. Berkman, M. Pineda

Series 2 Cognac: T. Wilhelmsen, S. Baker, M. Kemp, B. Enright, K. Medlen, C. Granderson, L. Hernandez, B. Allen, M. Minor, M. Holliday, D. Storen, J. Benoit, R. Harden, B. J. Upton, B. Kintzler, R. Spilborghs, R. Davis, I. DeJesus, C. McGehee, R. Ibanez

Gold: A. Gonzalez, L. Marson, S. Hairston, G. Laird, F. Garcia, G. Sherrill, J. Carroll, M. Melancon, T. Bell, L. Berkman

Kimball Champions: J. Foxx, T. Cahill, T. Speaker, C. Granderson, C. Lee, L. Aparicio, J. Verlander, A. Gonzalez, J. Shields, J. DiMaggio

Diamond Duos: Weaver/Haren, Votto/Bruce, DiMaggio/Jeter, Ortiz/Guerrero, Kemp/Sands

ToppsTown: F. Liriano, G. Sanchez, F. Carmona, G. Gonzalez, J. Weaver

The codes got me Mike Stanton Diamond Die Cut, 1967 Ken Harrelson, 1990 Ozzie Smith.

And for the main event…
Tom Seaver – Series 2 SP Cognac Parallel
Ty Cobb – Update SP
Al Kaline – Update SP Platinum Diamond Parallel
Darryl Strawberry – Update Cognac Parallel
Mark Ellis – Update Black Parallel
Mark Trumbo – Next 60 Autographs
Pablo Sandoval – All-Star Stitches
Max Scherzer – Manufactured Glove Leather

Set Builder but also looking for Paul Konerko, Mark Buehrle, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, and Duncan Keith for my PC.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2011, 06:20 PM
RE: 2011 Topps Update jumbo box
check me for the kemp weaver ortiz and scherzer

[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo
10-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Interested in the Pablo and any brandon belt you got

[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!
10-10-2011, 10:30 PM
Please let me know when you get things loaded. I'm going to try to put together the insert sets like I did for Series 1/2, and I know I could use several of the ones you have.

*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*
10-11-2011, 06:38 AM
Nice all around break

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK
10-11-2011, 07:05 AM
Nice break. I wasn't going to get involved with this set as last year's was pretty horrible, but from the posts I've read, it actually looks like a pretty fun break. Nice work.

[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends