`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MAKE MY DAY!

RE: I STILL NEED YOUR COLBERTS!
(10-12-2011, 07:48 PM)chads-cards Wrote: which one? haha. Imma get the auto one I think...I want the 2004 donruss classics platinum one but dont wanna shell out $30 for it. It would complete my rainbow for that set.
ok cool, i see the auto is still fairly cheap at about 50 minutes to go. i will take a look at the donruss.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-10-2011, 07:14 PM)chads-cards Wrote: yeah ive bought pretty much everyhting I can from them...and honestly ive saved so much through them...the combined shipping makes it great.
Yea I love the site!

I just wish it would be easier to make offers. I don't understand that.
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

(10-12-2011, 08:30 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: Yea I love the site!

I just wish it would be easier to make offers. I don't understand that.
yeah some people leave stuff at full BV then wont accept offers under 50%...but most sellers let it go cheap!
(10-12-2011, 08:25 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: ok cool, i see the auto is still fairly cheap at about 50 minutes to go. i will take a look at the donruss.
alright sweet nd yeah the auto 1/1 is damaged.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-12-2011, 08:42 PM)chads-cards Wrote: yeah some people leave stuff at full BV then wont accept offers under 50%...but most sellers let it go cheap!

alright sweet nd yeah the auto 1/1 is damaged.
dang for real? That is another thing man, when you own something that is only 1 of in the entire world, there is a great amount of responsibility involved to keep that possession in perfect shape IMO. Shame to see something like that get damaged regardless of what it is.

(10-12-2011, 10:03 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: dang for real? That is another thing man, when you own something that is only 1 of in the entire world, there is a great amount of responsibility involved to keep that possession in perfect shape IMO. Shame to see something like that get damaged regardless of what it is.
i didnt win it Sad now im desperate for that other one!
I really need some help getting some colberts! Havent got anything for a little while now

(10-12-2011, 10:11 PM)chads-cards Wrote: i didnt win it Sad now im desperate for that other one!
I really need some help getting some colberts! Havent got anything for a little while now
dang i didnt bid on it thinking i would just jack up the price with you bidding also lol.

(10-13-2011, 12:30 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: dam i didnt bid on it thinking i would just jack up the price with you bidding also lol.
I was hoping somebody on here bid on it in hopes of trading it to me...oh well theres many more 1/1's out therer.

whos got em?

anyone find any?

Guess I only got 1 left (guess the other 2 were in packages sent out randomly).....its the 2005 SPx SuperScripts Auto. Surprisingly a very clean card and pretty auto.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%