`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS Bryce Harper Bowman...

FS Bryce Harper Bowman...
Sorry Guys and Girls I know everybody is making a sale thread, but I just need to get a few bucks out of my cards to keep my girlfriend happy. I am trying to sell a couple of Bryce Harper's to keep her off my back. I would like to get $22 dlvd for the purple and $12 for the base would do $30 for both paypal gift, they will be shipped in a bubble mailer with DC and will be in team bag with decoys on both sides. Here they are:

2011 Bowman BP1 Purple Target Exclusive Bryce Harper

[Image: E0FC4716-orig.jpg]

2011 Bowman BP1 Bryce Harper

[Image: 8B3CF413-orig.jpg]

Thanks for your patience,

Brad
shaunbaus: I think the sell function is down, so it won't let me talk to you that way and it won't let me PM you so I would like to speak to you but don't have any other way but here. Let me know what you want, and I will try to accommodate.
Collecting: Allen Craig, David Freese, and a few others.
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321...1QQtppZZ20

RE: FS Bryce Harper Bowman...
(10-10-2011, 01:07 AM)brad456 Wrote: shaunbaus: I think the sell function is down, so it won't let me talk to you that way and it won't let me PM you so I would like to speak to you but don't have any other way but here. Let me know what you want, and I will try to accommodate.
Sell function is down, but the sale still needs to be registered through the system. Just leave the other side blank for the person 'paying' - and negotiate the price in the comments.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.