`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow Era Starts Now (card values too)

Tebow Era Starts Now (card values too)
I think he will have the job after the bye week. Time to listing mine!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

RE: Tebow Era Starts Now
He almost saved the day. I havent been that excited watching the Broncos at the end of a game in a long long time. Im sick of the hate on this guy. He isnt perfect, but is so exciting to watch!

Tim Tebow era has begun!! And its about freakin time!!

So long Kyle Orton!!!
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

I honestly havent been that excited or rooted as much for a team since game 7 of Hawns vs. Canucks in the NHL playoffs last year. Ive wanted to see Tebow play the whole season and I too dont care what the haters say I love watching Tebow play. The whole team rallied around him and the crowd was insane. No QB impacts the crowd like Tebow. That has to count for something. I wanted the Broncos to pull that miracle off sooooo bad lol. Imagine if Tebow came in a little earlier??? I may have to start another PC that I cant afford lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Love me some Tebow as a long time Gator fan but sadly I have no faith in the leadership in Denver to do the right thing. Tebow might get the start for a couple games after the bye but if he doesn't produce spectacular results I think they'll just sit him again if not for Orton then Brady Quinn.

Sadly the best thing for Tebow is to be traded out of Denver and away from John Elway and his ego.

Can't wait for more. Such talent being wasted on the sidelines. He'll learn if you give him a shot. Much respect for him as a player and a leader. GO TEBOW!!
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I love Tebow...and I am absolutely not a Tebow hater...I am rooting for the guy as well..He is a blast to watch...the fans love him....but come on...As a Bronco fan...I think you have to want Orton as your starter.

Tebow brought a spark to the team...but the poor guy just cant be a franchise NFL QB.
He ran great and extended a couple plays....but it dosent matter how many plays you extend if you dont capitalize.
He didnt complete a pass that he threw more than a yard pass the line of Scrimmage until the D went into prevent.
Then he was just a recepiant of an insane catch by Lloyd and a 25 yard cushion.
I like the guy...and I want to see him progress....but at this stage...I think the Broncos would be better served with Orton.

sorry Marino but I have to

hahahahahahaha

Tebow puts points on the board
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(10-09-2011, 06:39 PM)samiamryan Wrote: He almost saved the day. I havent been that excited watching the Broncos at the end of a game in a long long time. Im sick of the hate on this guy. He isnt perfect, but is so exciting to watch!

Tim Tebow era has begun!! And its about freakin time!!

So long Kyle Orton!!!
i just want to see him play and see what he has..let him run the team for a while...the Stats wont lie.
and yes...Orton stinks...always has and i would know being a bears guy..i was happy to see him go,i cant lie
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(10-09-2011, 10:29 PM)floydtown Wrote: sorry Marino but I have to

hahahahahahaha

Tebow puts points on the board
+1
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson