`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone ever have this problem?

Anyone ever have this problem?
Just went in and started entering my 2011-12 Artifacts redemptions into UD's website. I entered in my first Autographed Rookie Redemption and it took fine and was then listed in my pending redemptions list. I then went and entered my second Autographed Rookie Redemption and nothing happened. I then tried the code again. The system says that the code has already been redeemed by me. That's all fine and dandy but it isn't showing up in my pending list. To add to the madness, I already received a confirmation e-mail for the card.

Any ideas???

On a further note, I was then able to enter in my other 18 regular rookie redemptions and they all took fine and are now on my list.

Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

RE: Anyone ever have this problem?
I would call UD and talk to a service person... to confirm

i only done 4 redemption and never got that from UD... but then again I only done 4
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I had the same thing happen to me on the autograph redemption I entered==did not show up in my pending redemptions.

Did the first one you enter show up in your pending list?

(10-09-2011, 11:56 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: I had the same thing happen to me on the autograph redemption I entered==did not show up in my pending redemptions.

Did the first one you enter show up in your pending list?
Yes, I have 21 total redemption cards. 2 Autographed and 19 regular. I've entered all of them. I now have 1 Autographed and 19 regular in my pending list for a total of 20.

I did received e-mails for all 21 though.

Which number redemption doesn't show up for you?

(10-10-2011, 12:05 AM)hockeyvadim Wrote: Which number redemption doesn't show up for you?

I am going to call on Monday.

(10-10-2011, 12:36 AM)hckydv7 Wrote: #6

I am going to call on Monday.
I have #1 which worked and #5 that didn't

I talked to UD. The guy said they are aware of this problem which is caused by some technical issue.

They say as long as you put the code in and your name pops up as the person that entered it you should be ok.

I would also check to make sure you got a confirmation e-mail with the code in it.

That's good to hear. I pulled an Auto'd Rookie redemption that I've been waiting to redeem because I've been hearing about this problem.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)