`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wonder what goes through peoples minds

RE: I wonder what goes through peoples minds
Tell me about it...Now i have to send it back...

You are a Dodgers fan so I can't feel to bad for you haha just kidding. Hope you get it taken care of. I would be fuming.

(10-09-2011, 12:17 PM)alexs64 Wrote: Tell me about it...Now i have to send it back...
Why send it back? Its a 1/1 so you're never gonna see one just like it again. Ask for a partial refund.
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

(10-09-2011, 01:06 PM)clarkzac Wrote: Why send it back? Its a 1/1 so you're never gonna see one just like it again. Ask for a partial refund.
I have already asked for that. And the seller says that Topps will return it with another 1/1 of Ethier and even though I call BS on that, I have to send it back because I am not paying full price for a damaged card. But I did try to work with the seller, he is just an ahole and won't work with me. I am so pissed about it.

(10-09-2011, 01:09 PM)alexs64 Wrote: I have already asked for that. And the seller says that Topps will return it with another 1/1 of Ethier and even though I call BS on that, I have to send it back because I am not paying full price for a damaged card. But I did try to work with the seller, he is just an ahole and won't work with me. I am so pissed about it.
That really sucks for you man. That card is great looking except for that ding from packing/shipping. Its ashame that he will try to cheat the system as well because the seller will send it back to topps stating that it was pulled that way
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

It is really messed up that he caused the damage and will say that Topps did...Yet I am out a 1/1.

Aye that does suck with your Either. At least my Gardner has 198 other copies out there, not to mention the parallels of it. I also agree with there being other ways to ship safely, if he did'nt have a right size toploader. It's such a let down to wait for something you really need and want only to have it arrived damaged. And there's no way I could even get the card out, without cutting the toploader. I'm 33 and a pretty big guy with strong fingers, and it would'nt budge. I wonder what he was thinking when he jammed the card in? Did he notice there was a little resistance, or it was a tight fit?
Hey alexs64, did he mention any damage before he shipped? Or did he admit to causing the damage with the way he shipped it?

(10-09-2011, 01:35 PM)murrylove Wrote: Aye that does suck with your Either. At least my Gardner has 198 other copies out there, not to mention the parallels of it. I also agree with there being other ways to ship safely, if he did'nt have a right size toploader. It's such a let down to wait for something you really need and want only to have it arrived damaged. And there's no way I could even get the card out, without cutting the toploader. I'm 33 and a pretty big guy with strong fingers, and it would'nt budge. I wonder what he was thinking when he jammed the card in? Did he notice there was a little resistance, or it was a tight fit?
Hey alexs64, did he mention any damage before he shipped? Or did he admit to causing the damage with the way he shipped it?
Actually he didn't amit it either way, I had to point out that it was damaged and how it got that way. He said, that should have been sent in a 20 count holder and I said it was...but 20 cards move differently in that holder than 1 thick card does...NOW IT IS DAMAGED.

I generally dont like my cards to be shipped in those snaptights, be them thick or thin. I hate it even more when they use a pennysleeve in it. I think for some reason that there is a higher chance to bend a corner doing that. Snaptights I use only for my sweetspot cards. Either way, he's responsible to me. If the damage was there before shipping, it should have been disclosed. If it happened during shipping, it's his job to insure it gets there safely without damage. Sorry to hear and see it man. I also agree with your opinion of Topps fixing it.

(10-09-2011, 01:09 PM)alexs64 Wrote: I have already asked for that. And the seller says that Topps will return it with another 1/1 of Ethier and even though I call BS on that, I have to send it back because I am not paying full price for a damaged card. But I did try to work with the seller, he is just an ahole and won't work with me. I am so pissed about it.
drop the N-bomb and be done with it, should have at least refunded some $$ being it is a 1/1
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]