`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forsberg Retirement Night

RE: Forsberg Retirement Night
(10-09-2011, 06:22 PM)rvelligan Wrote: Awesome pics. I watch it on the DVR last night after work. Peter the Great will always be an Avs legend. What's your thought on Landeskog? That kid looks quick on the ice. Glad to see he's paired with O'Reilly to start.
As an Avs fan and blogger it was great to see Landeskog getting PK time last night. The coaches did the same with Duchene and it seemed to work out well. He had a few scoring opportunity's and other than one turnover that led to a Wings chance I thought the kid looked great. There were a few times when you could see him showing his nerves, but after he settles down I think he will fit in great with an Avs team who is second youngest in the entire league behind only Nashville.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

Awesome stuff man! Thats so special, I wish I had one of those banners if the Canucks did something like that for Nazzy or Linden. Love it

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

(10-10-2011, 06:09 AM)jowlsisacanucksfan Wrote: Awesome stuff man! Thats so special, I wish I had one of those banners if the Canucks did something like that for Nazzy or Linden. Love it
Forsberg thanked Naslund and Sundin in his speech and the crowd booed. I was really pissed at them for that. And Nick Lidstrom gave a recorded thank you speech to Forsberg along with other Swedes and Nick got booed the most followed by Daniel and Henrik Sedin.
So I would say the Wings didnt ruin Forsberg's retirement night, the fans did.
Landeskog looked good. You can definitely tell he's rookie, a little jumpy and nervous with the puck. But the fact that he got to play the puck as much as he did against Detroit shows he will be just as good as Duchene.