`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday Break: 2011 Timeless Treasures

Birthday Break: 2011 Timeless Treasures
So my wife bought this box for my birthday yesterday...

I was pretty stoked about the AJ Green (Note: FT for an Andy Dalton AU).

Then I saw the redemption and said "damn it"... who the hell is the player?...look at checklist... Steve Young... eh... could have been worse...

Then I go on Beckett to find out about BVs of the cards... WHAT?!?! The Steve Young is going to be /15 or /5?!?!?!?! Halleluia!!! Big Grin

Keeping fingers crossed for that Prime version... or for them to screw up and not have it... hmmm... do I ask for Peyton Manning, Joe Montana, Joe Namath, or Cam Newton as a replacement?

Photobucket

RE: Birthday Break: 2011 Timeless Treasures
Happy b-day Smile Nice pulls! Lol, that you're already planning on a replacement for the Young.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

Awesome stuff!! Its an AJ Green weekend for us! Oh, and happy birthday! BTW, I think it would say it was prime on there if it were the prime version. I had an issue like that with a redemption last year.

Yeah, that's just the jersey version. It would say "Materials Prime" if it was the patch version. Still, easily the best box of Timeless I've seen with the A.J. Green and the Young.

Nice Young redemption
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

By far the best box of that product yet! Congrats on the big hits!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Damn you made out! I watched a case hit and there were ZERO big hits and you got 2 in one box! Good for you!

if you dont like the young I am your guy to trade it to lol

Hey happy b-day Erik! Smile nice wife you got!
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

(10-09-2011, 08:57 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: if you dont like the young I am your guy to trade it to lol
I'd trade it for a Peyton auto... Big Grin