`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on 2011 Triple Threads...

Question on 2011 Triple Threads...
What are the biggest auto cards in this years triple threads run?
Has anyone pulled anything worth a lot or just really cool?

RE: Question on 2011 Triple Threads...
Check mine in box breaks...
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I think this product has cards that are worth a lot (max $500) but they are few and far between. I like the idea of going to the LCS and buying a box but since I can get the cards I want for $25 or less on eBay, I am not going to gamble $100+.

I just got this in today. purchased for $20

[Image: 525a81be.jpg]
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.

hahaha at "max $500." There are already 5 1K+ recorded sales on the bay just for auto's - I didn't even check the 1/1 GU - and who knows how many private high-level sales there have been. Pacauiao, Cuts, Koufax, HOF Books...There's plenty of potential for huge pulls.
"they just need one more pitcher"

(10-09-2011, 08:52 AM)rygumbe Wrote: hahaha at "max $500." There are already 5 1K+ recorded sales on the bay just for auto's - I didn't even check the 1/1 GU - and who knows how many private high-level sales there have been. Pacauiao, Cuts, Koufax, HOF Books...There's plenty of potential for huge pulls.
And even more potential to pull jack

"potential" is a postive word, so more correctly, you a have strong probability to pull jack.

I think topps did a good job with high-end hits in this year's set - plus I like that there's no Harpers (which is probably a minority opinion).
"they just need one more pitcher"

Thanks for the English lesson gumbe
[Image: gumby.jpg]

(10-09-2011, 03:03 PM)phillies816 Wrote: Thanks for the English lesson gumbe
[Image: gumby.jpg]
It's spelled Gumb"Y".

(10-09-2011, 04:09 PM)alexs64 Wrote: It's spelled Gumb"Y".
When the poster's name is rygumbe it isn't

(10-09-2011, 09:38 AM)rygumbe Wrote: "potential" is a postive word, so more correctly, you a have strong probability to pull jack.

I think topps did a good job with high-end hits in this year's set - plus I like that there's no Harpers (which is probably a minority opinion).
Harper can only appear in Bowman/minor league products until he plays in the bigs and qualifies as a rookie
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]