`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Dwight Howard Exquisite Patch Auto FT

RE: Dwight Howard Exquisite Patch Auto FT
(10-08-2011, 05:44 PM)BCBASEBALL12 Wrote: I actually bought most of his autos. I'm sorry for being aggressive its just that guy tried to turn me in and get me banned. It took me two weeks to just get back on. And if you check I have two successful traded on here with great feedback.
I didn't "turn you in" if you are not the same guy. I asked the Mods to check it out. You immediatly knew why or you wouldn't have cancelled the offer that you had just sent me. You even explained that you had bought the cards from him. What did I do to deserve the hostility?

I assumed that you had a different address and a different name than BJwarranty did, or the Mods wouldn't let you post. I never posted anything negative in any way whatsoever.

The Williams/Paul/Felton Triple auto was also a sick card. I had interest in that one before Bjwarranty went bad. I didn't like the Howard as much as you suggested earlier. That is why I recognized the collection because of those two rare cards. You were trying to trade with me so I asked the Mods to check in on it.

If you have an issue with what I did, that is your problem. I don't think I did anything wrong and the attitude of your posts towards me is not appreciated.

MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: Dwight Howard Exquisite Patch Auto FT
Well I understand your reasoning and I would like to say I'm sorry and I appreciate you keeping this site safe. I hope we can just forget this and hopefully continue on happy. Thanks for your understanding.