`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Derek Jeter Allen & Ginter Rip collection with a few others.

My Derek Jeter Allen & Ginter Rip collection with a few others.
So since I am down to 19 cards left I decided to see if I can get my Allen and Ginter Rip collection going for Derek Jeter. I am also looking to get all the Topps gold this way I can find a reason to buy the 2007 Jeter Mantle and Bush. So here are my rip cards that are already ripped with a few other pick ups. I also did find the 1996 Summit Foil #154 D.Jeter/C.Ripken here is also a scan to show the difference as the darker one is the foil card.

[Image: scan0037-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0038-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0039-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0040-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0041-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0042-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0036-1.jpg]
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

RE: My Derek Jeter Allen & Ginter Rip collection with a few others.
Awesome. Good luck finding some of the Rip cards, I think there are a few with just 5 copies!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

wow, nice find with the Jeter 2/5
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

I just pulled a 2012 Allen & Ginter Derek Jeter rip card 1of 10. I am willing to sell/ trade. If you are interested, let me know. Snansone@gmail.com

(10-08-2011, 06:26 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: So since I am down to 19 cards left I decided to see if I can get my Allen and Ginter Rip collection going for Derek Jeter. I am also looking to get all the Topps gold this way I can find a reason to buy the 2007 Jeter Mantle and Bush. So here are my rip cards that are already ripped with a few other pick ups. I also did find the 1996 Summit Foil #154 D.Jeter/C.Ripken here is also a scan to show the difference as the darker one is the foil card.
Way cool collection.
I have one question ... is it better to rip the rip card or leave it whole? Is what's inside better/worse than the actual card? Is it related to the actual card? What I mean is, if you have a Jeter rip card, do you get an extra-special Jeter card inside, or do you get a common mini card of just any random person?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice Pick-Ups Chris!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Are those ripped or unripped? Either way they are nice!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Sweet Jeters!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!