`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Team - 50 Cards - For 1 Auto or 1 Mem.

RE: Your Team - 50 Cards - For 1 Auto or 1 Mem.
(10-08-2011, 12:01 AM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I have no problem using the system - I have over 200 positive trades. I just figured it would be more interesting being random. For those of you who are interested please feel free to send me which 50 players from the same team that you want.
I am all for random, but you posting that will get you in trouble. I was just looking out for you man.
what do you need for the Santana 2008 NoNo?
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(10-08-2011, 12:05 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: I am all for random, but you posting that will get you in trouble. I was just looking out for you man.
what do you need for the Santana 2008 NoNo?
I do really appreciate it. I would have been very disappointed in myself if I got banned from Beckett. I am on here like almost every day! Thank you.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Open offer sent!!! lmk

Thanks yankee empire for the first trade. Thanks to dbroockerd for at least taking a look at the offer.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Still offering this if anyone is interested. I have a lot not in org $1-$3 range I would be adding in!