`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help requested for my Rookie Year PC

Help requested for my Rookie Year PC
I am looking to put a few trades out there to add to my rookie pc. all are marked as wanted so you can see in your add cards list. And... go.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

RE: Help requested for my Rookie Year PC
check me see if i have anything
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

check me

(11-12-2011, 09:12 AM)rascrush Wrote: check me see if i have anything
Didn't see anything in my wants. If you have anything you might think would fall under my PC (first year major league cards of stars that played in the mid nineties) I have a public ORG set up with my needs.
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans

check me
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(11-12-2011, 05:11 PM)908 Wrote: check me
Didn't see anything I need. Thank you though.