`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Platinum Blaster

RE: 2011 Platinum Blaster
Wendy, yes you'd know about the gold, they are thicker with a gold background. Well the veterans are, the rookies aren't thicker but they are #'d/50 and you Shipley is going out tomorrow morning. Was looking for it tonight and almost freaked, couldn't find it! Put it away for safekeeping and forgot where that was lmao!
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

(10-09-2011, 09:11 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: Wendy, yes you'd know about the gold, they are thicker with a gold background. Well the veterans are, the rookies aren't thicker but they are #'d/50 and you Shipley is going out tomorrow morning. Was looking for it tonight and almost freaked, couldn't find it! Put it away for safekeeping and forgot where that was lmao!

I hate when I can't remember where that great hiding place was! LOL
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

not to bad! u got an auto and a newton!!

Im 0-5 at wally world, but got back $30 for my Newton refractor and xfractor
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams