IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need the beckett nations help!

RE: I need the beckett nations help!
bump...anyones help is appreciated
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Come on guys and gals help me find atleast one more card!!!! Im desperate...I cant find anything.

Did you add all the ones you do have into your org?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I sent you a PM - READ it - you'll like the ONE I found for you! But all I can do is point you in the direction danielson, you must pull the pebble outta the hand....
Found you another ONE - READ your PM's ASAP! - you NEED these TWO! TRUST ME YOU NEED THEM!
WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]

Ill probably buy the platinum once Ebay takes all my fess I owe em...cant touch my paypal until they do that...I owe them like $300 lol. The other one I dont understand...the seller has 9 feebacks and it looks in not so great shape..but hey its a one of one...I dont have a choice.

(10-08-2011, 02:25 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Did you add all the ones you do have into your org?
I have alot in there. still have alot of cards on there way and have a stakc of packages i got this week to add.

gte me your colberts people!

(10-08-2011, 03:29 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Ill probably buy the platinum once Ebay takes all my fess I owe em...cant touch my paypal until they do that...I owe them like $300 lol. The other one I dont understand...the seller has 9 feebacks and it looks in not so great shape..but hey its a one of one...I dont have a choice.

I have alot in there. still have alot of cards on there way and have a stakc of packages i got this week to add.
Ok cool. Here is what you can do:

1. Since you added the ones you have, you can now clearly see which ones you need. Just click on the ones that are still highlighted one by one and check and see if anyone has that card. It is very time consuming but Ive done this with JT and I have found a few I needed including a Phins logo patch /5. To me that one card made it worth the time I put in.

2. You can start a new collection in your org and add all the ones you do not have and mark them as wants. This way anytime you trade with someone and they have any Colberts you need they will be at the top of the list with a gold star on the left side. Also anyone who has a Colbert card will see your name under the "wants" tab and can contact you about a possible trade. The issue is most people really dont use this feature all that much so odds of pulling of a trade doing this is low but on the flip side it adds to your chances of finding a few that you need.

If Beckett ever adds the "matchmaker" feature to the site trading should become much easier...but I wouldnt hold my breath...
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

since I put this thread up ive been contacted but multiple people and found about 6 cards I needed...since I got back into collecting colbert ive doubled the size...I took about two years off from collecting (gfs). Spent alot of money and sold off alot to get more...but anyway since i started actualy using beckett and not just having an acccount Ive got about 15 cards I needed...so just keeping this thread going will hellp.

alright my org now has a colberts needed folder....I DO have some of those still just have not deleted them from it. Still if you have something on that list LMK

anyone find anythin?