`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registry Migration?

Registry Migration?
I've noticed for the past few days, there is no access to the registry, just a blank screen. If anyone has an update on the status of the project or as to why the registry is not accessible, it would be greatly appreciated. Of course I've come to not expect timely and professional updates from Beckett because the company's communication on the entire website project has not only been terrible, but non-existent. I'm a big supporter of Beckett, but working in data center level IT myself, the management and communication has been awful. In my professional circles, this type of communication (or lack of) and disregard for application QoS would get some people fired and quickly.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

RE: Registry Migration?
(10-07-2011, 03:12 PM)coimbre 21 Wrote: I've noticed for the past few days, there is no access to the registry, just a blank screen. If anyone has an update on the status of the project or as to why the registry is not accessible, it would be greatly appreciated. Of course I've come to not expect timely and professional updates from Beckett because the company's communication on the entire website project has not only been terrible, but non-existent. I'm a big supporter of Beckett, but working in data center level IT myself, the management and communication has been awful. In my professional circles, this type of communication (or lack of) and disregard for application QoS would get some people fired and quickly.
The Registry is back up now.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!