`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ITG Fun! 1 Box 2011-12 Canada Vs. the World and 1 Pack of 2003-04 BAP Ultimate

ITG Fun! 1 Box 2011-12 Canada Vs. the World and 1 Pack of 2003-04 BAP Ultimate
Today was the day that I have been looking forward to. A day off and a chance to raid Wayne's for a pack of the greatest company's newest product: Canada vs. The World. I was hoping to hit the Irbe autograph, but no luck there. Luck did smile upon me with a sick quad stick card of Henderson/Dryden/Kharlamov/Tretiak...which is most definitely never going to be for trade nor sale.

[Image: canadavworld.jpg]

Then, one pack of 2003-04 BAP Ultimate has been collecting dust for as long as I have been going to Wayne's. Today, literally minutes after I left, my dad went in and liberated the lone pack. Can't complain, a gold autograph #/35 and a Peter Forsberg/Bobby Orr dual jersey is nothing to cry about:

[Image: 0304bapultimate.jpg]

To re-iterate and to avoid those forsaken messages: the International Rivals quad stick Henderson/Dryden/Kharlamov/Tretiak is not for trade or sale. It is PC. The Forsberg/Orr dual is not for trade AT THIS TIME, but I might make that one available sometime.

Thanks for the look and don't hesitate to comment.

RE: ITG Fun! 1 Box 2011-12 Canada Vs. the World and 1 Pack of 2003-04 BAP Ultimate
The Forsberg/Orr is FT??? lol
Those are amazing hits. Congrats. I love how Ulfie used a pen (or atleast it looks like it).
Again great stuff, like the patch on the Bryzgalov.

RE: ITG Fun! 1 Box 2011-12 Canada Vs. the World and 1 Pack of 2003-04 BAP Ultimate
(10-07-2011, 02:27 PM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: The Forsberg/Orr is FT??? lol
Those are amazing hits. Congrats. I love how Ulfie used a pen (or atleast it looks like it).
Again great stuff, like the patch on the Bryzgalov.
Of all people, I definitely expected you to notice the Forsberg Smile

The Forsberg/Orr is not for trade right now, however, it will most definitely end up on the trading block within a few weeks time.

And Samuelsson did indeed sign with a ball-point pen. Even with ballpoint, the autograph is really sharp and clear.

Love the 1972 Showdown card. Great pick ups.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

great cards congrats the quad stick is sick

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Sweet international
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

What a break, congrats on the quad stick! Very unique card.
Always looking for:

Johnny Bower
John Tavares
John De Gray
Unscratched redemptions (low or high-end)
A&G Minis (Check my thread)
Non-sport (Prominent Cuts, Marvel, GPK, Vintage etc..)
Gaming (Pokemon, MTG, Yu-gi-oh, etc..)

Bucket: http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z342/staples29/

amazing hits congrats!!! I love BAP UM you killed it!!!

too bad they didn't put pictures on the quad, as it would make that card so much nicer

also love the Ulf auto!!!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Oh man that quad stick card is incredible. It brought back such fond memories for me as I was about 8 years old (yeah keep it down) and we watched the final game in school in elementary. Is it numbered out of anything? Nice breaks anyway, congrats.
(10-07-2011, 05:20 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: too bad they didn't put pictures on the quad, as it would make that card so much nicer
Actually to get "anything" from Dryden is very hard to get. I am not talking about adding his picture, but getting something of his that was game used is next to impossible. Do not even get me started on trying to find his autograph. As for the card it is ouststanding and brings such memories back for me as I was 8 years old in elelmenraty school (keep it down) and we watched the final game in class on one of those tv's on a stand with wheels. Congrats!

(10-07-2011, 06:07 PM)rippinwax Wrote: Actually to get "anything" from Dryden is very hard to get. I am not talking about adding his picture, but getting something of his that was game used is next to impossible.
100% agree, I am lucky to have 1 card with Ken mem...
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)