`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Baseball flicks. .

Baseball flicks. .

My 5yr old is obsessed with baseball. You'll always finding him swing a pretend bat or running for that pretend popfly. Well 3 wks ago I had shown him a clip of the movies "rookie of the year and Sandlot". He enjoyed the previews and wanted to watch them. We have a dvr with our cable company so my wife and i would scan the weeks for these movies. Well just last saturday we were at target and they had the dvd double feature of these. So i picked it up for him. Everyday my son is asking us to keep putting on the dvd for him as we don't let him near the electronics. Well its tiring us out. lol. Today my wife said, you won't believe this. The AMC channel is playing both movies back to back. HAHA> It figures. Whenever i wanna watch a movie or show on tv,it never comes on. When I buy it;they can't stop playing it. Talk about a pain.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Baseball flicks. .
Can't forget about Little Big League.

The Bad News Bears is another good one
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

The bad news bears was my first baseball movie. Ahh good times.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.