`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I crazy?????

RE: Am I crazy?????
(10-07-2011, 06:13 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Please tell me why this is at what it is
With only two people doing most of the bidding, and needing to outbid themselves every time they don't get it, I have my suspicions. It does not look like they really are sure what they want to pay for it.

Good luck, though!

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(10-07-2011, 06:13 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Please tell me why this is at what it is

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260865051522?ssP...500wt_1287
Because it IS Keary Colbert, Come on you know he is about to break out and be an All Pro again LOL... dont feel to bad. Speaking of having to bit the pillow!! I spent $81 once on a Derrick Hamilton Longevity numbered to /10.. I even sniped it with a bid at the last 5 seconds.. OUCH

not sure... I also have my suspicions with all the few dollar bidding crap... but if you won it, then good for you... I just get so irritated with all the shilling going on on ebay and NOTHING is done about it, because they refuse to cut into THEIR profits... what a joke...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin