`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's see if anyone knows the answer

Let's see if anyone knows the answer
2004-05 Press Pass Gold Red Ink Autograph, what is the print run on these?

I know they are serial numbered to /100, but the serial numbering was combined across the production run.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: Let's see if anyone knows the answer
You have them listed as 2004-05 and since Press Pass only sells for the year they are released, I assumed 2004. Based off of the 2004 year and the other information provided, Beckett shows that there are only 3 players who signed in red ink and those cards are listed seperately from the other cards autographed in (assuming) blue or black ink. Both colors are listed with print runs of 100. So I am assuming they signed 100 in blue or black and 100 in red. Not really something I would consider important based on the players involved. Can probably get either color autograph from any of these 3 players for under $5 each.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

I don't do much press pass, but I thought the combined print run was 100 with the gold, 50 red and 50 blue. And then you have like 200 of the silver.

I have seen the blue autograph set with a red inked auto on it. The quality control on this stuff wasn't the best and the various colors of pens got mixed when the guys signed.

If you have a gold with a red auto that is serial #'d to 100 then it is just the ink color. The red auto inserts are actually #'d to 50.

It is not like the precious metal gems where the first 10 or so of the 100 are a different color.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

It's a long shot but I may have the print runs saved on my laptop, when I go home I'll check or you can just google the list press pass provided Beckett. Red ink, blue ink etc all fell under the same print run listed on the card but just varied in quantities signed in that color.

It's actually 2005 Press Pass. I can only see the Red Autographs which are serially numbered to 100.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.