`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rare card help???

RE: rare card help???
I just thought all of those upper deck authenticated things were signed...why else would they be authenticated? cause i have a wayne gretzky and a joe montana.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-06-2011, 10:45 PM)thecharmedone078 Wrote: Ok...please do not post any smartass comments, I am a little new to this...

1997 Upper Deck Authenticated Classic Clashes Black and Blue division rivalry #0933 of 2500

It is not a pack pulled card; it was issued in an acrylic holder.

And for those of you who are not familiar with the Black and Blue division rivalry, that would be the Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers.
I CALLED IT!

it's not in the OPG. check ebay's completed items for value

god, i love being right
(10-07-2011, 03:14 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I just thought all of those upper deck authenticated things were signed...why else would they be authenticated? cause i have a wayne gretzky and a joe montana.
no, most of these things arent signed. they are "authenticated" in the manner youre thinking

i know a bunch of baseball ones hanging around here somewhere

generally, they sell for around 5 dollars

(10-07-2011, 08:10 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: I CALLED IT!

god, i love being right

no, most of these things arent signed. they are "authenticated" in the manner youre thinking

oh haha guess i only have good ones
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-07-2011, 08:10 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: Thank you for your help...I will try that...I have a huge collection myself (probably over 50,000 cards, I stole the hobby from my husband), but this particular card is my brother-in-law's and without it being right in front of me it's hard to find it. I'll give you credit on being one of the smarts one that replied, but don't get too big of a head!! lol

I CALLED IT!

god, i love being right

(10-07-2011, 03:12 AM)hodee5 Wrote: sorry, actually it is my husband's brother's card, I have pics of it, but they are not very clear...

You.......don't know if your own card has been signed? Trying not to sound to smart-alecky, but I don't think there's a way around it!