`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last 5 packs of Prime had 3 hits!!!!

Last 5 packs of Prime had 3 hits!!!!
So I went to the LCS on lunch just to get out for a while, and bought the last 5 packs of Prime and the First 5 packs out of a box of Topps Baseball (this will be under the baseball forum, just as good).

Any way the three hits that were left were:
Adrian Peterson Demarco Murray dual jersey /398
Newton, Gabbert, Green, and Jones quad jersey /350

and I certainly thought that would be (which wasnt horrible) it then in the last pack:

Christian Ponder rookie auto /99

Ive been on a decent roll lately, and I dont want it to end lol.
I collect New Orleans Saints, Atlanta Braves, and just about anything else that
catches my eye.

RE: Last 5 packs of Prime had 3 hits!!!!
yea that is a nice little roll lol....whoever got the rest of the packs out of that box lost a lot of money lol!

Yea I was thinking about it and I know how I am... Im not leaving three hits in a box with only 5 packs left... just sayin lol.
I collect New Orleans Saints, Atlanta Braves, and just about anything else that
catches my eye.

lol Im on the complete opposite side of you.Ive bought like 15 packs from various boxes with 0 hits recently lol.I know for a fact I've bought about 6-8 packs of 2010 Topps magic and I've gotten nothing!

(10-05-2011, 11:16 PM)sufi1983 Wrote: Yea I was thinking about it and I know how I am... Im not leaving three hits in a box with only 5 packs left... just sayin lol.
lol no joke...that dude either hit something insane and just didnt care....or maybe several different people only grabbed a couple packs each...I also know people that wait to get home before they open their stuff....if I did that I would get a nice fat speeding ticket or ram into another card day dreaming about all the sick hits I was about to get (then open my cards and my hit would be a single color jersey /999 of an O lineman) lol

Nice ponder
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK