`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must be going crazy

Must be going crazy
This is not card related. I cannot figure out for the life of me how to change my forum picture. I have obviously changed it before, but cannot figure out how to do it now. All I can see to change is my profile avatar in the profile section.

RE: Must be going crazy
(10-05-2011, 08:08 PM)jefdav1831 Wrote: This is not card related. I cannot figure out for the life of me how to change my forum picture. I have obviously changed it before, but cannot figure out how to do it now. All I can see to change is my profile avatar in the profile section.
Click on "my account" at the top and under the about me section right next to your pic, it should say "change avatar". Hope this works!
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

Tried that and it changes it in my profile section, but not on my actual forum avatar picture. Maybe it takes a while to update after hitting save?

Log out, log in.... Give it a few days... It will update...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(10-05-2011, 08:21 PM)jefdav1831 Wrote: Tried that and it changes it in my profile section, but not on my actual forum avatar picture. Maybe it takes a while to update after hitting save?
mine took like 2 days to update!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I've been stuck with penguins for some reason the entire time I've been on the forums, I don't mind it, I like penguins, but I get error messages every time I try to change it. So I just stopped trying.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(10-05-2011, 09:15 PM)chads-cards Wrote: mine took like 2 days to update!
Maybe I am not going crazy then! Thanks everyone!

(10-05-2011, 09:18 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: I've been stuck with penguins for some reason the entire time I've been on the forums, I don't mind it, I like penguins, but I get error messages every time I try to change it. So I just stopped trying.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yea it took mine like 2 or 3 days maybe even longer to update as well...and I just changed mine a month or less ago.