`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McFadden - '11 Platinum Superfractor FS + your pick from my bucket

RE: McFadden - '11 Platinum Superfractor FS + your pick from my bucket
(10-06-2011, 01:10 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Nope...just think it wrong to initiate a trade and not try and work something out...but I guess that's just me...have a bunch of offers for the same card and actually got one for $40 dlvd so I get to keep both cards...good luck finding another /5 listed soon, haven't seen one yet
Smile
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(10-06-2011, 01:14 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Smile
I picked up a 4 color Marino #ed /5 for what you wanted for that card. Its not worth it.

could you check my entire bucket for the mcfadden only.....????

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(10-06-2011, 03:11 PM)p18mann Wrote: could you check my entire bucket for the mcfadden only.....????
I do like the Barry, AP, and Smith. Still looking for a sale though, we'll see how it goes.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(10-06-2011, 01:10 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Nope...just think it wrong to initiate a trade and not try and work something out...but I guess that's just me...have a bunch of offers for the same card and actually got one for $40 dlvd so I get to keep both cards...good luck finding another /5 listed soon, haven't seen one yet
oh you know you cried Cyber!! Smile

btw....I think its about my turn to get "Cyber'd"...dont ya think?? lol
(10-05-2011, 07:31 PM)monsterx Wrote: Hi guys,

As some of you may have read my other post in the boxbreak forum, I pulled the McFadden Superfractor patch auto 1/1 from 2011 Platinum.

I'm offering the McFadden and your choice out of my bucket 50-100 bv range.

$650

Photobucket

Thank you for the look Smile
I almost guarantee if you threw it on the Bay you could get real close if not right on your asking price for it.

Its really going to be hard to trade it bc not many people have a card that books over 600....let alone a 600+ SV

If you could bypass all the dang feebay fees on a card this high it would be a big save tho.

(10-06-2011, 05:22 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: oh you know you cried Cyber!! Smile

I almost guarantee if you threw it on the Bay you could get real close if not right on your asking price for it.

Its really going to be hard to trade it bc not many people have a card that books over 600....let alone a 600+ SV

If you could bypass all the dang feebay fees on a card this high it would be a big save tho.
I know we're not allowed to post auctions, so I wont... post it...
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(10-06-2011, 05:22 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: oh you know you cried Cyber!! Smile

What's cybered??? Lmao....I think I need to be kinged.....lol...(KING ME KING ME)
Weren't we trying to do a trade?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++