IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Triple Threads Pickup, Scan
Thumbs Up 
New Triple Threads Pickup, Scan
[Image: cards058-1.jpg]
This is my first Triple Threads "hit" card, I have some base/parallels but never gotten one of the autos or relic cards because the past years have been ugly, in my opinion. I love the look of this card, and it's a flawless on-card auto, one of my favorite cards now.
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

RE: New Triple Threads Pickup
wow, that is nice, I like the on card auto
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

RE: New Triple Threads Pickup, Scan
those are nice cards.. i like last years RC autos too. that one kinda resembles last years other then the fact that its landscape and not portrait.
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

(10-05-2011, 07:29 PM)sastahl Wrote: those are nice cards.. i like last years RC autos too. that one kinda resembles last years other then the fact that its landscape and not portrait.
Yeah last year's RC autos were good, but the other autos were pretty ugly
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

very nice card...i pulled a bruce and a volquez from this yrs tt if you're hiding any other cards of my pc guys....i have scans on the box break thread.

(10-05-2011, 07:48 PM)john1580 Wrote: very nice card...i pulled a bruce and a volquez from this yrs tt if you're hiding any other cards of my pc guys....i have scans on the box break thread.
I think that gold Tulo was the only decent card I had of any of those guys Sad

john are you not collecting davis anymore?
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]