`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF 2011 Update ALEX AVILA GU (and other Tigers)

WTTF 2011 Update ALEX AVILA GU (and other Tigers)
Hi All!

I'm looking for 2011 Topps Update Alex Avila GU All-Star cards, as well as his base and parallel cards from this set. Additionally, I'm interested in other Detroit Tigers cards from the set, especially the All-Star GU cards; however, getting my hands on the Avila cards is my top priority. I've got a lot of cards I haven't loaded into my Org yet; let me know what you collect and let's work out a trade. Thanks!
Photobucket

RE: WTTF 2011 Update ALEX AVILA GU (and other Tigers)
I have a EEE 2008 auto of Charlie Furbush, and 2011 update base card all-star Alex Avila

(10-05-2011, 08:13 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I have a EEE 2008 auto of Charlie Furbush, and 2011 update base card all-star Alex Avila
Thanks for the reply! I'm not really interested in the Furbush, but I'll keep you in mind for the Avila base.

Photobucket

(10-05-2011, 07:14 PM)tigersfan76 Wrote: Hi All!

I'm looking for 2011 Topps Update Alex Avila GU All-Star cards, as well as his base and parallel cards from this set. Additionally, I'm interested in other Detroit Tigers cards from the set, especially the All-Star GU cards; however, getting my hands on the Avila cards is my top priority. I've got a lot of cards I haven't loaded into my Org yet; let me know what you collect and let's work out a trade. Thanks!
check my org.
i'm looking for yankees.

(10-05-2011, 09:12 PM)supremelou Wrote: check my org.
i'm looking for yankees.
I didn't see anything in your Org. Do have the cards I'm looking for, but just haven't added them yet?
Photobucket

Anyone pull one of Avila's GU cards yet?
Photobucket

Nice banner tigersfan76
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

(10-06-2011, 07:15 PM)niener82 Wrote: Nice banner tigersfan76
Thanks, niener82! All the credit for the banner goes to dbroockerd, who created this for me.
Photobucket

I've got a couple extra of the base#14 in my org. Actually I have an extra I think of almost all the Tigers in the Update base set but so far just the Avila is in my org. No game used for him but I did get lucky and pull me a Peralta GU which I was very happy about.

Anybody have an Avila GU they'd like to trade? Still looking for one.....
Photobucket