`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have anything trades pending with MichaelStepper?

RE: Anyone have anything trades pending with MichaelStepper?
I feel for anyone who goes through financial troubles...A.) because I'm currently unemployed, and B.) my mom lost her job of 27 years a month ago and is now unemployed, so I know how it can affect you. But in all honesty, why is someone making trades if they can't afford to ship? For how little extra it is to get a DC#, why take the chance? He now has to compensate even more to make the deal right. Just because you've been a stellar member for so long, doesn't justify that you can just up and slack on a trade and expect it to be fine and dandy if something comes up. If you can't afford to ship, then don't trade. If you can, just get the stupid package shipped out promptly. Not to come off as being brash, but man I'm getting irritated with seeing so many people get hosed. It's supposed to be a fun hobby...........

(10-20-2011, 12:31 AM)slufan83 Wrote: I feel for anyone who goes through financial troubles...A.) because I'm currently unemployed, and B.) my mom lost her job of 27 years a month ago and is now unemployed, so I know how it can affect you. But in all honesty, why is someone making trades if they can't afford to ship? For how little extra it is to get a DC#, why take the chance? He now has to compensate even more to make the deal right. Just because you've been a stellar member for so long, doesn't justify that you can just up and slack on a trade and expect it to be fine and dandy if something comes up. If you can't afford to ship, then don't trade. If you can, just get the stupid package shipped out promptly. Not to come off as being brash, but man I'm getting irritated with seeing so many people get hosed. It's supposed to be a fun hobby...........
i can afford to ship trades, and i can afford dc if i thought it was necessary...but i dnt . I think its wasted money that i could use for something else, In certain instances with a high value trade or with someone i dnt know i use it to cover myself, but imo its a waste of money to use it everytime....that dsnt mean i cnt afford to use it, i just choose not to to save the cost of it for other trades i have to mail.
(10-19-2011, 09:50 PM)krn001 Wrote: If you already have a paypal acct, it's so easy to use the shipping labels & add d/c. The menu for multiple shipping orders is what you use create 1 or more labels. The menu is easy to follow, just need to input type of package, adressee etc. Print & either drop off a the PO or have your carrier pick up.
I've been using online labels (print-n-ship) for years on ebay & used it when i started trading last year.
im currently in the middle of living in 3 different places while my house gets finished...i dnt have a printer that works at my mothers house (which is where i live right now)...it prints black and white , very badly, and thats about all i can do with it at the moment. when i move into my house i have every intention of getting paypal shipping and printing the lables and all that stuff, but for now thats' not an option. And like i said, ive never had aproblem with something getting lost after 400 trades . Actually id say 300, cuz at least 100 out of the 400 were highend trades that i did use dc for

I agree with John. Out of 400+ trades i got hosed once and thats because the mods lifted a must ship first off of a profile and i though it was safe. I used DC on the trade as well and still didn't get my cards. So what does a DC# actually do? it does nothing. So for 80 more cents i got to see a trader receive my cards and enjoy them and i received nothing. With those who i have traded with over the years i do not expect or require a DC#.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(10-20-2011, 01:17 AM)yankeeempire Wrote: I agree with John. Out of 400+ trades i got hosed once and thats because the mods lifted a must ship first off of a profile and i though it was safe. I used DC on the trade as well and still didn't get my cards. So what does a DC# actually do? it does nothing. So for 80 more cents i got to see a trader receive my cards and enjoy them and i received nothing. With those who i have traded with over the years i do not expect or require a DC#.
Only costs me .19 cents so I'm ok with that to cover myself. I've been burned 3 or 4 times, everytime it was someone who didn't use tracking. Kinda like ebay, you can ship it all you want but if you can't prove it, you are liable.

On a good note. I got the cards in this weekend and was floored by what I received. Feel like I should ship him somemore cards. Here they are.

[Image: michaelstepper.jpg]
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1