`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have anything trades pending with MichaelStepper?

Anyone have anything trades pending with MichaelStepper?
I made a trade with him and haven't received any cards from him. He won't answer emails but I see that he hasn't been on in a while either. I sent him over 100 cards so I'm kinda frustrated right now.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

RE: Anyone have anything trades pending with MichaelStepper?
Seems to me he posted a thread a while back that he had some sort of emergency or something...I'll see if I can dig it up

ETA: Here it is: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1453494.html

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Thanks Chris. We completed a trade before he posted that. I sent him 127 cards and never got mine. I found him on Facebook where he posts regularly but he won't respond to pm's there either.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Mike is a good guy, how long has it been since you sent your end?
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

I know life happens, but there have been a couple members here recently have posted about needing to take a step back from the hobby or whatnot....that's find and all, but if you have outstanding trades you'd think they could at least get those finished up before taking off for two months. I hope you get your stuff man.

(10-05-2011, 11:50 AM)slufan83 Wrote: I know life happens, but there have been a couple members here recently have posted about needing to take a step back from the hobby or whatnot....that's find and all, but if you have outstanding trades you'd think they could at least get those finished up before taking off for two months. I hope you get your stuff man.
Agree 100%
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Mikes a really good dude, i would be very suprised if he intentionally did this. Hopefully he makes this right and answers you soon, good luck

(10-05-2011, 11:19 AM)cheetos Wrote: Mike is a good guy, how long has it been since you sent your end?
I sent from my end on August 14th so it's been a while.

I had an outstanding trade for over 4 weeks, but got mine a few weeks back. I know it doesn't help others much, but as of a few weeks ago, he was still mailing out trades.

Mike wouldn't do this. What does he owe you? You may try sending him a letter reminding him he owes you and seeing what is up. I highly doubt he is trying to stiff you. I have done $1000 deals with him and he always comes through. I will see if I can get in touch maybe.
I dropped him a message as well. Let me see if he responds to me and we will go from there. Hopefully I can help you out. We were pretty active trade partners on here.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html