`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for late 70's-early 90's baseball trades

looking for late 70's-early 90's baseball trades
Hey everyone I'm new to the trading portion of this site and have recently put most of my baseball cards into the organizer. I am looking for mostly set fillers for my collection and would probably be looking for someone who the same interest to trade with. I understand that this is the low poin-mass- produced era of collecting but any help in finding some fillers would be much appreciated.

Tom

RE: looking for late 70's-early 90's baseball trades
I have a bunch of commons from 87-94. Right now my org is up to date from 93-2011 as i havent had a chance to load from 93 and earlier to my org but if you have something in particular let me know. I'm in the same boat as far as set fillers with some of the smaller ones like the bazookas (gum) and hostests. Let me know!

I also have an excel spreadsheet of all my cards as well.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I have some of my collection from the 70s- 90s, but not all of them are listed in org right now. feel free to send me a spreadsheet checklist of the cards you need and I will see if I have any.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Check me I have some from those years, I also need some to finish sets with.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

check me
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo