Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest pull of my life !!!!!

Biggest pull of my life !!!!!
Almost.......It took me a second.

So I busted 2 hobby box's of Platinum last night. First box was an incredible dud. 2nd box 1st hit Edmund Gates patch auto/75 zzzzzzz 2nd hit Prince Amukamara auto/2175 zzzzzzzz 3rd hit Dj williams auto /99 zzzzzzzz
I was kinda bent but then as I opened the next pack I saw another thick card and I'm like WTH? Sweet an extra hit!!! I slowly expose the back of the card.......CAM NEWTON !!!! The hands start to shake.......I flip over and slowly expose the front 2 CL Patch.......Numbered to /36 ....OMG,OMG ,OMG.......wait, wait wth? THERE IS NO AUTO!!! DANG!!!!!.....I didnt even know that there was one parallel of the thick cards that was only patch and no auto. Out of the 10 or so different parallels I get the ONLY one that is non auto! Crap. ...If that thing had an auto i would have made all my money back plus big profit...You see what these cards are going for on the BAY? Oh well I guess it just wasn't my time yet....I should be happy as that card saved my ARSE...everything else I pulled was crap even the base RC's...Blaster is DEF the way to go on these.

Here it is

Photobucket
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

RE: Biggest pull of my life !!!!!
thats a nice pull...too bad no auto but it sells like 60 bucks...
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

Those are case hits, I pulled the Ingram in one of my boxes. No auto, but it's still a nice card.

(10-04-2011, 09:46 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Those are case hits, I pulled the Ingram in one of my boxes. No auto, but it's still a nice card.
Case Hit? I would rather have an auto. How is a straight memorabilia card gonna be a case hit? Thats pretty crappy
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

regardless of auto or not ...that is a really nice looking card though. Great pull man. My birthday is OCt 16th if you haven't got me anything yet!!!! should i just PM u my address??? lmao
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

Well, my birthday is Saturday... so I guess I have dibs over bpab16...

oh yea... you might want to edit your post about the BV...mods tend to get picky about that and give you a warning.

nice cam!!!

Sick card
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

nice card! I feel ya - I bought a hobby box and got Todmanned w/ the redemption but did get a Leshourse 4 color patch /36
Collecting Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings and Star/HOF Game Used and Autos.

http://s683.photobucket.com/albums/vv195/bundyscardz/

Nice card
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1