`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favorite Cards

RE: Favorite Cards
My PC is so small still since i restarted collecting. Hmmmm... lets see i would have to say its a toss up between these:

My first Felix Jones card:
[Image: felixjones.jpg]
And two Brandon Lafells, i love the look of these finest refractor parallels:
[Image: lafell5.jpg]
[Image: lafell2.jpg]
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Those are cool cards. Thats why I wish I was collecting someone from this years dfaft...
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-04-2011, 10:28 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Those are cool cards. Thats why I wish I was collecting someone from this years dfaft...
ThanksSmile

one name: Torrey Smith! Give it a week or two till Lee Evans comes back and things die back down, since smith's huge 3 TD game his prices have spiked, still perdy cheap though. The guy is gonna be somebody when and if the ravens give him a shot or some other team. The Ravens would be nuts to let this guy go without testing the waters some more. He is my man to start with collecting here soon on the side with Lafell.

I want to collect a steeler. since im from pittsburgh...steeler fan just go crazy for stuff tho

I have so many...Smile

these are my top three right now...

[Image: c2615019.jpg]

[Image: 783bab18.jpg]

[Image: dd3cf600.jpg]
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(10-04-2011, 10:37 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I want to collect a steeler. since im from pittsburgh...steeler fan just go crazy for stuff tho
I seen Emmanuel Sanders have a few flashes of good things, how is he doing for the steelers?

I still need my first tag!!!! Ive had some in the past so I need a new one for my pc!

Love the eye candy in these types of threads.. Here's two more of pc favorites (I have no clear cut winner).

(10-04-2011, 10:51 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Love the eye candy in these types of threads.. Here's two more of pc favorites (I have no clear cut winner).

That ray ray is just sick man! There is one for lafell just like it for sale rite now that says jo-jo but its outta my range after buying a box and some other stuff.

(10-04-2011, 10:35 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: ThanksSmile

one name: Torrey Smith! Give it a week or two till Lee Evans comes back and things die back down, since smith's huge 3 TD game his prices have spiked, still perdy cheap though. The guy is gonna be somebody when and if the ravens give him a shot or some other team. The Ravens would be nuts to let this guy go without testing the waters some more. He is my man to start with collecting here soon on the side with Lafell.
Thats what I'm saying! I just got a 1/1 of him I was stoked!
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%