`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ???

RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ???
I am glad you recieved your end Ping, but.........

I was just contacted by another member asking me about this thread because they have been waiting on his end of a trade for like 3 weeks.

There is also another regular trader that has been waiting a couple of weeks for his end of a high-end trade with shaqeatsthat, and he has been in contanct with me as well.

I hope they both recieve soon as well.

MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

he is active on blowoutcards' forum now, if anyone isnt a member there and would like to try and contact him, i can attempt to do that for you!!!! just because i got my end doesnt mean everyone will get theres, so if you need my help at all, i can do what i can.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Hey ShaqEatsThat, can you please update me on the shipping of our trade? You posted that you were shipping on the 16th of last month, but I haven't received my items. I've trade with you before, and I didn't have any issues. I'm very understanding, so just please get back to me and let me know what's going on.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

Yeah ShaqEatsThat, update us all on our deal. I guess now we all have to be careful with new traders that does a few trade and even a second trade with you still have to watch yourself. I had some issue on here, but people that do these shady trades make it really hard and not fun to do trades. So ShaqEatsThat if you read this let me know what's going on. You may find it some people are more understanding if you communicate with them.

who all are waiting for cards from him?

(10-12-2011, 10:05 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: who all are waiting for cards from him?
I am, more than a month now...
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(10-12-2011, 10:05 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: who all are waiting for cards from him?
I'm still waiting on mine from him also.

ill try pming him on blowout, if no response, you all can try contacting him, and if we have to start posting on all the threads he makes or responds to calling him out, then we gotta do what we gotta do. like i said, i have no problems with him besides his poor communication and he took a while to ship, but i understand things happen. to people waiting a month for stuff and not getting any response, thats unacceptable. is anyone out cards to him, meaning you sent your end but he didnt send his?

(10-13-2011, 11:06 AM)kct1 Wrote: I'm still waiting on mine from him also.
How long have you been waiting kct1? I think it has been a couple of weeks now for another anonymous trader I have been exchanging PMs with.

I think that the trades with kct1, htowntigger, and the trader I am communicating with makes three. If I am reading his feedback to trades ratio on his profile correctly, that is the only three pending trades he still has. (not counting the one he backed out with me)
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(10-13-2011, 11:54 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: ill try pming him on blowout, if no response, you all can try contacting him, and if we have to start posting on all the threads he makes or responds to calling him out, then we gotta do what we gotta do. like i said, i have no problems with him besides his poor communication and he took a while to ship, but i understand things happen. to people waiting a month for stuff and not getting any response, thats unacceptable. is anyone out cards to him, meaning you sent your end but he didnt send his?
Thanks, I've tried PMing him and messaging him and still have not responded. I sent my end to him and he received my end, but I still have not received his end. I did a trade with him before and it went ok, so I didn't figure this would go like this, but than again this was for a larger trade value. Hopefully I will get my end..