`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ???

RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ???
Now, what I am trying to understand..... did you two just verbally agree to a trade and he backed out? Did you agree to a trade, you shipped, he didn't, he mailed back your cards and left you bad feedback because you blasted him?
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

we're on your side got watcha want, no worries! I actually just had this happen, in that I had a second trade offer for a card I had in a pending trade (the trade hadn't even gone through yet). Even though I liked the second trade better, I felt like the person who requested the cards first should get them, which he did.

Just the way things "ought" to be in my opinion. But opinions on what ought to be are often different!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(10-05-2011, 10:25 AM)kollectornet Wrote: Now, what I am trying to understand..... did you two just verbally agree to a trade and he backed out? Did you agree to a trade, you shipped, he didn't, he mailed back your cards and left you bad feedback because you blasted him?

He sent an offer via the trade function. I sent a very similiar counteroffer in return that he accepted. He then wanted me to ship quickly just as I had done with some low end trades we had done before.

I thought the offer was a little too good to be true and after a couple of days of me not sending my end he sent a message stating that he had an offer on the card he was due to send me that he couldn't refuse.

He has a similar trade going with another regular here that I have been exchanging PMs with. That offer also seemed too good to be true and that other trader also got the pressure from him to send quickly.

He also can produce pics on his ebay auctions, but for some reason on these two higher end trades he could not produce a pic of either of the main cards he was offering in these trades.

Mmmmmm.............
Then after reading floydtown's post and the message Shaqeatsthat sent me below.......

"i wish i can answer, but the mods have not let me post since i bashed xtream, ASK THEM IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, i havent scammed and will not scam ANYONE! WTF IS WRONG WIT U"

***Going with my gut feeling, realizing he is lying as floydtown stated, and the threads that he posted stating he was going to do what I think he is doing now- IMO, this is not good unless you make sure he sends first in a trade.

Watch out guys!!!- if he doesn't post here with an explanation by this evening, then I get to send my first negative feedback to another trader. Yippeeee!!!!!!

I know your reading Shaqeatsthat. If you are scamming, you are not the first one to try and pull these same moves after you build some feedback with smaller trades.

You can just post the fact that you intend to make good on your other pending trades. Why all the deception about being banned from posting, if your not scamming???

MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

i asked him via our trade if he was going to complete his end of the trade, still no response? not sure why i wouldnt have the cards by now, he has had my end of the trade for almost a week now.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Wow. From what you posted, it just don't seem right. It seems like he puts pressure on you to ship because if you don't, he will go else where. I don't mind now, that I am not trading on here or trade very often. You have to deal with people like that. I know that this is just one side of the story, but it don't sound made up either. Now someone else comes forward that he owe cards to. Sad.

[quote='got watcha want' pid='1730468' dateline='1317830774']

He sent an offer via the trade function. I sent a very similiar counteroffer in return that he accepted. He then wanted me to ship quickly just as I had done with some low end trades we had done before.

I thought the offer was a little too good to be true and after a couple of days of me not sending my end he sent a message stating that he had an offer on the card he was due to send me that he couldn't refuse.

He has a similar trade going with another regular here that I have been exchanging PMs with. That offer also seemed too good to be true and that other trader also got the pressure from him to send quickly.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

(10-05-2011, 11:23 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: i asked him via our trade if he was going to complete his end of the trade, still no response? not sure why i wouldnt have the cards by now, he has had my end of the trade for almost a week now.
Ping- I didn' realize that your trade with him was a week pending. That other trader pointed out that when you look at his organize in the order he has put his cards in, the last few cards are some pretty nice high end stuff.

The red flags are going up on this one, I will leave negative feedback tonight if he doesn't respond to this thread and to you.

kollectornet- there are some great traders on here! You have to do your research on the boards and how long the member has been on here and yes even their posting habits. You can't just check the feedback.

This dude has been a menace on the boards and some of his actions suggest that he has become a bad trader. That is why I posted this thread, just in case he is a scammer and then we ALL can minimize the damage he does.

If we all communicate we can shut guys like this down before he has a chance to scam enough for this to be worth it.

There is a short list of online traders that I trust to send everytime on a high end deal. He was definately not one of them.

MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Please send me his mailing address by PM
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I know I said I won't be around much, and I won't, but I had to chip in on this one. I did not catch the thread where he bashed me and all I had seen was him calling me a mormon (which I don't really find insulting). There have been quite a few things he's done in the past that has caused me to receive PMs from multiple users questioning him (multiple minor to major TOS violations). He and I have only traded once, and as you stated, it seemed too good to be true: an AU along with another insert card for some base and insert cards. I threw in about 30 or so extra knicks (nothing even close to special, all early 90's base) and he has received my end and I've received his end. I've left him positive feedback and have still been waiting for him to leave me feedback (almost a month now). I sent him multiple PMs before he bashed me and he has still yet to leave feedback (which if he does, I assume will be negative as it will not reflect the trade, but what he thinks of me as a moderator). I do not know if he's a bad trader or someone who's starting to scam people, but there are red flags.

- Disregard of TOS
- Thread asking the best way to shill bid his eBay items
- Lack of ability to show pictures for items in trade yet there are pictures of his items in eBay
- Lack of communication on current and past trades

Now, I'm always an optimist, so hopefully it's just confusion of how things work here because he's still relatively new to the site.

As for him posting, he's currently under moderation meaning that any posts he makes have to be approved. This happens when users disregard forum TOS. If he posts tonight, if I have a chance to get on, I'll make sure that I look it through and approve it, or edit it, as need be unless one of the other mods has done so by then.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Well lets see if Pingbling and other traders recieve their end of the trades with him before we call this one a scammer. He is pleading his case with plausible explainations via our trade messages. If everyone recieves their cards I will not leave the negative feedback.

Xtreme- thanks for chiming in and addressing the issues and concerns that some of us have had about him. Maybe he will realize the flags he sent up when he did these things and avoid them in the future.

floydtown- I'm sending that PM, but I wasn't scammed out of anything so I hope that address is just for a check against your list of known bad traders. Please don't add him to it just yet.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Me and and Xtream DID have a trade in the past the he said was "too good to be true", but he DID receive his end and so did I, so if I've done this in past and yet still have come through what is the big issue here? I told got watcha want, "If I knew you were going to bash me on the forum like that I would have just gave you the card." I got a 75 buck offer on a 80 dollar card so I took it. Okay that's messed up I guess, so just leave me bad feedback.

Secondly, I didn't leave feedback on Xtream's trade (although he def got the better of it) because HE ACTUALLY ASKED ME TO LEAVE FEEDBACK! I always have left good feedback on previous trades until he actually asked me for it. Ask the other traders.

There's been 3 trades where I held up my end and didn't receive feedback on, big deal, asking for feedback is just like begging someone for a dollar.

Xtream knows he really got the best of that deal, and he still got it, dude a $50 BV card with a SV of $5 is worth $5 not $50. So I didn't mind giving it up for him because I know he loves the Pistons, and I needed a couple of the Ewings.

I wish you can bring back the "Shilling" thread! I didn't even know what the word Shill mean until I was attacked and googled it. I didn't say "What's the best way to Shill?"

My question was, I have access to my mother's and girlfriend's accounts, how can I use them to benefit me? I had no idea I would turn into the Devil himself, I had no idea it was that big a deal, I didn't deserve to get attacked by all of you. Even when I've traded in about %75 of trades in the other trader's favor! I wanted my cards, and I got them, regardless of what I had to give up, it didn't matter!

My problem with Xtream is him taking down my youtube vids because I cursed, also him taking down my avatar after it was there for 2 months and suddenly it is obscene, but it wasn't for 2 months. Him asking me for feedback. Also he lets other people get away with things that I can't do, just because I question the little authority he thinks he may have. Only because I don't want to leave him feedback. I've given other traders feedback after trades because they didn't ask for it. He has a personal vendetta against me and I would be shocked if this post ever sees the light of day.

I still don't understand why everyone has been bashing me like this. This forum is dead and I think when something like this happens it is a reason for you guys to get all excited about it because nothing else happens.

Xtream, I will trade you your good feedback which you desperately want in exchange for you letting me post this and giving me a chance to defend myself, I am the victim here, I should be receiving something for my aggrevation.