`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opened a box and this is what i found

RE: Opened a box and this is what i found
(10-04-2011, 12:53 AM)chads-cards Wrote: dude theres one on ebay now I think. I saw it as a BIN OBO. but it was in a lot with a brady auto too.

$600
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-TSC-CO-SIGN...181wt_1037
lol yea...That one has been up for 3 or 4 months now...I need a Brady for my all time QB auto PC...but I cant stand him...he will prolly be the last one I get unless I find a killer deal on one lol
but dang...Marino and Manning auto together...thats amazing for me lol
there was one on the bay last month that was a triple /15
it was Marino,Manning,and Fouts....what are the chances of my 3 fav QB's having a triple auto together lol
the asking price was just too much and he wouldnt willing to budge enough on it....I didnt want to pay 400 or 500 bucks for it.
The last Fouts auto I bought was a nice on card auto and I paid 10 bucks for it.
The Last Marino I bought was from the 1998 Absolute Marino Milestones set and I paid like 42 bucks for it
and the last Mannig auto I bought I paid 52 bucks for
I know that card was way nicer..and would love to have them all together, but during school when I am on a budget I would rather get a nice quantity of autos of my guys as opposed to buying one card and being done for a month lol

yeah i just moved out so i cant buy too much other than colberts. and i cant crack anything cause im slightly and addict.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

just a box you had laying around? That is incredible man, you and your dad do a awesome job to just have boxes of stuff like this laying about. Why is this stuff not in the shop?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-04-2011, 01:34 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: just a box you had laying around? That is incredible man, you and your dad do a awesome job to just have boxes of stuff like this laying about. Why is this stuff not in the shop?
This is my personal stuff that Ive accumulated since I was 2. when i moved I probably brought 250,000 cards with me. half of it was stuff to just sort through, low-end inserts,rcs commons. and the other half was my personal stuff. I have alot of vintage baseball. Im working on pretty much all the sets pre 1975. and I borught probably around 5 5 rows of good stuff. thats if it was all in the same box. we have some good stuff at our shop but the high end stuff doesnt move. so most of our display cases are steeelers game used and autos. If i took all of our steelers cards im sure it wuld be the most extensive team collection out there.
[quote='chads-cards' pid='1729226' dateline='1317710695']

also I work on alot of projects. One month i might only sort through cheap stuff, or vintage, or my colbert collection. So when I put that stuff back on the shelf I might forget all the killer stuff that was in it. Im currently selling off my low grade vintage to pays bills and upgrade with some newer stuff.

Can you share why you collect Colbert? I like hearing why people collect who they do is all.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(10-04-2011, 01:50 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Can you share why you collect Colbert? I like hearing why people collect who they do is all.
I think i tough base with it in an older post of mine but my peak of cracking boxes/cases was in 2004. Alot of bball for obvious reason but I also cracked alot of football due to the fact the steelers had a good first rounder. But every product I opened I seemed to pull a colbert auto. And he was pretty decent his rookie year so I figured why not go after this kid. And I had never collected one specific player or team. My collection just consisted of the real good hits I had and random cards I liked. So I started to literally buy everything I could. At one point probably in 2006 colbert only had 50 items on ebay. I bought everything I needed but after that people started listing his stuff and it was selling for double and triple what I had paid. So I kind of inflated his value due to how many I was buying. I would only buy real rare cards though. So Im scrambling now to find base cards and the lower end stuff because NOBODY lists it.

What are your stats? total cards owned/total cards made. Sounds like you are a die hard lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(10-04-2011, 02:48 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: What are your stats? total cards owned/total cards made. Sounds like you are a die hard lol.
they arent as impressive as you would think. he has 703...but 145 1/1s! once i get all cards in route im around 300 some. so around 60 some percent without one of ones. they are impossible

I could use the Ngata and the Slash/Leaf dual auto if they're available. Thanks.

Wow! wished i could open a box and find that stufff.