`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Early Becketts

Early Becketts
I have a stack of Beckett's from the late 80's to earlt 90's. I also have a stack of "Baseball Cards" magazines. Are these worth anything? I have a lot of cards that I am going to try to sell soon and these were with them. Any input greatly appreciated. Thank you, Kevin

RE: Early Becketts
Not a lot, some of the early ones and certain covers are collectible but none really go for big bucks. Go on ebay and search completed items, that will give you a good idea of the value.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

They are nice for someone who does TTM Autos or may catch a player at a show or something like that as long as there isn't an address label like SI. But yeah not a lot of value other wise it would cost most to ship them.

I actually got autographs on a few of the inside covers from the 80s and early 90s Becketts, particularly the ones that were artwork rather than just photos. Some of the artwork in those Becketts are really cool, and look great when autographed.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I paid more for shipping than the auctions I've won for ALL my early Ripken magazines / TV guides and becketts. The most I paid was $10 including shipping for a 1986 (I think) Ripken Beckett Elite.