`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010-11 SP Authentic w/ scans

2010-11 SP Authentic w/ scans
So I busted my first new (as in non-old school) non-retail box, went for 10-11 SP Authentic.

I did about as well as the odds state. Got all four holo f/x, also pulled a Jordan Draft Edition GU piece and got a common MJ floor card (my first MJ relic!) which is one in every 2 boxes. Also got about 85% of the base set and all the key cards (MJ, Bird, Magic, D-Rose, Dr. J).

The second auto, however, you won't find in the scans. It's a redemption. I've never had to deal w/ one before and I'm almost tempted not to. Any guesses who it is? I'll post it in a couple days.

Scan is below, all are FT except the MJ floor card. Thanks for looking!

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...=001-1.jpg
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 2010-11 SP Authentic w/ scans
Tarheels lol shoulda asked me about this box before ya got one(yuck) haha. Does it not say on the redemption what number it is in the series so u can look on a checklist?

No it says, I know who it is, it's just a lousy redemption so I'm curious as to what people will guess haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

haha who is it? can't be worse than the 2 autos I got out of my box. Lazar Hayward and Hamady Ndiaye

Is is Jordan or Lebron? I have had great experiences with Upper deck and they have filled all redemptions I have had in the past.

If you want to finish the base set check me as I bust a few of them and got extra of the base cards.
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

My guess is Mark Few!

It should tell you who it is if you redeem it... or check the number against the checklist... if it is a nobody.. hopefully, they'll never get the guy to sign, so you can ask for a replacement & maybe get an auto of somebody you want...

I like the designs of SPA 10-11, but not too happy about college uniforms or the price per box/packs... Have not bought any boxes & will not buy any...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Sweet mj
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

The auto redemption I spoke of earlier is for...

Candace Parker. Hopefully our Knoxville trader will be interested cause that's about the only place I would imagine this card would be in demand!