`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010-11 SP Authentic w/ scans

RE: 2010-11 SP Authentic w/ scans
Ok i have everything added that is FT (the holo f/x hits, monroe draft edition, alford letterman). I haven't added the redemption for Candace Parker but I will if anybody is actually interested. I thought they had already been added but I must've forgotten somewhere along the line!

And beerman- thanks for the offer but I actually pulled the entire base set out of one box. They mixed everything up well, kind of a pleasant surprise.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

bet the Parker has a nice value to it. Her base cards book high.

can't list the bv on here, but it's the chirography auto if you're that curious!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(10-02-2011, 11:09 PM)buckunteer Wrote: So I busted my first new (as in non-old school) non-retail box, went for 10-11 SP Authentic.

I did about as well as the odds state. Got all four holo f/x, also pulled a Jordan Draft Edition GU piece and got a common MJ floor card (my first MJ relic!) which is one in every 2 boxes. Also got about 85% of the base set and all the key cards (MJ, Bird, Magic, D-Rose, Dr. J).

The second auto, however, you won't find in the scans. It's a redemption. I've never had to deal w/ one before and I'm almost tempted not to. Any guesses who it is? I'll post it in a couple days.

Scan is below, all are FT except the MJ floor card. Thanks for looking!

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...=001-1.jpg
Nice Jordan floor card, I got 2001/02 upper deck Ovation Jordan floor card a few years ago from a N.C. floor.

(10-07-2011, 12:16 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Ok i have everything added that is FT (the holo f/x hits, monroe draft edition, alford letterman). I haven't added the redemption for Candace Parker but I will if anybody is actually interested. I thought they had already been added but I must've forgotten somewhere along the line!

And beerman- thanks for the offer but I actually pulled the entire base set out of one box. They mixed everything up well, kind of a pleasant surprise.
Do you still have the Candace Parker? If so, how much are you asking?

Interested in the Parker. PM me
Looking for: Blake Griffin, Eric Gordon, Darius Miles, Eric Berry, Montario Hardesty, Jerod Mayo, Dan Williams, Denarius Moore, Tobias Harris, Marcus Haislip.

Any other Clipper/Tennessee Volunteers.