`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nice eBay Win! + New Wins!

Nice eBay Win! + New Wins!
Snagged this for $84.99.....luckily there wasn't much competition at the end!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120787402456?ssP...1439.l2649

The autograph of Kim Coon/50 alone has been selling for $40-$50 :-)

Plus if you consider a hobby box sells for $125+, I think I did quite well :-)))

RE: Nice eBay Win!
(10-02-2011, 10:10 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Snagged this for $84.99.....luckily there wasn't much competition at the end!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120787402456?ssP...1439.l2649

The autograph of Kim Coon/50 alone has been selling for $40-$50 :-)

Plus if you consider a hobby box sells for $125+, I think I did quite well :-)))
i would say you did quite well wish i bought stuff online

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

I think you did real well on that - I definitely would have paid that
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

I agree. I would've paid that for the whole lot. You did pretty good with that WIN! Less than $4.50 per card is a nice haul. Congrats!!!

RE: Nice eBay Win! + New Wins!
I thought my lot was a good buy, but I dunno how I pulled this off. Had ZERO competition.
I won 6 autographs from the same seller @ $.99 each for a total of $5.94....I got:

Ryan Truex /200
Aric Almarola /115
Brad Sweet /99
Brendan Gaughan /125
Miguel Paludo /150
Steve Wallace /245

Not the huge names, but still couldn't pass them up.

You just keep hitting the jackpot.
I've only bid on a couple of Fanfare cards on eBay. I bid on two diff. Mark Martin MM cards back when they first came out. I had the top bid for several days at around $5 each. The last few hours of the auction, the prices jumped up over 4x that. If I'd have had some money to spend, I could've still got them for decent prices.

(10-04-2011, 10:04 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: You just keep hitting the jackpot.
I've only bid on a couple of Fanfare cards on eBay. I bid on two diff. Mark Martin MM cards back when they first came out. I had the top bid for several days at around $5 each. The last few hours of the auction, the prices jumped up over 4x that. If I'd have had some money to spend, I could've still got them for decent prices.
I just have good timing I guess. I've wanted to pick up some cards of Martin, but they always seem to jump up there in price. I don't know how but I snagged his Magnificent Materials Autograph/25 for just $13.05. The last one went for $39.50 and one /10 went for $43.78.