• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamie Harper SuperCollection in progress

RE: Jamie Harper SuperCollection in progress
You forgot certified....and my stack keeps growing...lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(12-18-2011, 10:13 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: You forgot certified....and my stack keeps growing...lol
As does my T. Jones stack lol. Maybe we should at least clue each other in so we don't buy/trade for the same thing lol.

And I'll try to get certified added... Dammit there are too many cards! lol. This crap is getting expensive! Guess I'm kinda glad my other PC guy (Lee Smith) doesn't have that much, and no auto/GU so its cheap lol. Too bad he broke his leg yesterday in his first career start and is out the rest of the season though.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

(12-19-2011, 05:10 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: As does my T. Jones stack lol. Maybe we should at least clue each other in so we don't buy/trade for the same thing lol.

And I'll try to get certified added... Dammit there are too many cards! lol. This crap is getting expensive! Guess I'm kinda glad my other PC guy (Lee Smith) doesn't have that much, and no auto/GU so its cheap lol. Too bad he broke his leg yesterday in his first career start and is out the rest of the season though.
That's cool....we should make a folder in each of our org's with the respective players names.....sound like a plan?
Bucket

Bump for potential trades to help... ???
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

i have the 2011 Topps Legends Dual Autographed Relics #CH Earl Campbell/Jamie Harper AU MEM /10

(05-20-2012, 04:34 AM)johnnyblazee04 Wrote: i have the 2011 Topps Legends Dual Autographed Relics #CH Earl Campbell/Jamie Harper AU MEM /10
Welcome....do you have a picture? Who or what do you collect?
Bucket

What about plates & patches?
Limited
?
What about plates &#'dCharlie patches?
Insert Banner.

Travis hasn't been on since February so I don't think he will be responding to any of these sadly.....
Bucket