`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well folks, Im back...

Well folks, Im back...
After 4 long months of basic military training in San Antonio Texas during the hottest, dryest summer the state has seen in like 60 years, Im back in the game.. hope everyone has been doin great, feels good to be back!

RE: Well folks, Im back...
Congrats for surviving Texas. Welcome back!!!

Congratulations, welcome back!!!!
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

Welcome back! Also congrats on being in the military. I have been in for 17 yrs and love it.
Always collecting Adrian Gonzalez and Florida Marlins

[Image: gonzalezstantonbanner.jpg]

You joined the USAF? congrats on finishing and joining the military.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

RE: welcome back!
Did my training in 1975 in Florida--Too many red days--Heat ads a serious element to training but its a needed training Good luck and Thanks for you service!!

Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

Thanks for your service and welcome back. Now that you are done with Basic where will you be stationed for your training? What base in Texas did you do basic? My son goes to basic at Fort Jackson SC in January then Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio afterwards.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

i feel your pain man.. i live in houston. Congrats on graduating basic. I was army for 6 years.
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]