`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who do you "Dark Horse" Collect and why?

RE: Who do you "Dark Horse" Collect and why?
Chris Wells and Brian Hartline....and Wells has broke out big time this year...and Hartline has showed what kind of crazy plays he can make as well!!

I like Beanie! I always thought he was going to be an average back, but he is turing into a stud.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(10-02-2011, 11:47 PM)samiamryan Wrote: I like Beanie! I always thought he was going to be an average back, but he is turing into a stud.
I got 3 autos of him out of the bargin box for 12 bucks before the season started....so I literally got them for 4 bucks each...cant beat that!

I thought wells would do good also, it was just confusing as to why he wasnt getting it done or having the looks he should of been getting.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-03-2011, 02:23 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: I thought wells would do good also, it was just confusing as to why he wasnt getting it done or having the looks he should of been getting.
I think this is the first time he has been atleast 70% healthy lol...he still isnt 100% but he is tearing it up nonetheless

Mine this year is Brandon Gibson. I learned during the off season that we both are WSU alumns, and that's all it took. Now I'm looking for everything of his. He's shaping up to be a decent receiver..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

mine is taiwan jones which i read a ton of stuff on how talented he was in college and things of that sort so i decided to go after him hard and heavy from the beginning of this year. let's just hope he stays 3rd string for a bit so i can get some more good deals. if not i at least have a great start to a nice pc.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Mine is Jacquizz Tongue glad to see ATL using him more. If I could, I'd start doing DeMaryius Thomas. That guy could put up numbers if he becomes healthy.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Ive been collecting Lavelle Hawkins, Been with the titans since 2008. Finally got moved to #2 WR, I think because of Britts injury but he finally has a chance to play!

I started collecting him because he did look good when he played at Cal with Djax and has always looked good in preseason and he stuff is very cheap!

(10-03-2011, 12:13 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Mine is Jacquizz Tongue glad to see ATL using him more. If I could, I'd start doing DeMaryius Thomas. That guy could put up numbers if he becomes healthy.
I collected him hard! See my Bucket. There is a folder for him. 70 different autos and a few nice patches of him. Man, I hope he blows up. I also hope Tebow starts when he comes in. Tebow to Thomas has a nice ring to it.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331