`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bay seller question????

RE: Bay seller question????
(10-02-2011, 12:11 AM)eazy e Wrote: negative-2 stars- its time to start making these bad ebay sellers think twice about playing games
+1 I am a seller and have been disgusted at what cards sell for sometimes but still carry through with the sale. If I am not willing to sell below a certain price I do a Buy It Now with a Best Offer option. I would bet he "finds" it later on and relists it

I'm assuming its the draft patch auto? yahhhhhhh i think he expected it to get to at least $80. Sorry to hear he wont sell to you. If it is that card, then guy needs to learn how to write an eBay Title lol!
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK! IF he didn't like the way the auction was going. Then he should have ended it early and cancelled all bids. When it ends it is a contract to sell the card. It is your obligation to pay. SO if he is telling you not to pay that he can not find the card. Negative feedback and report him. He can not leave you negative feedback. New ebay rules. File a complaint with ebay so that he can not get his seller fees back and give you a NPB

Agree with the others - Negative feedback and ding his DSR stars. I sell on eBay and have taken losses on cards before.

Tebow Patch Auto....Can't find it??? Really??? Guy is full of it.

I recently had a guy say he couldn't find a card I bought (Carl Edwards Letter), so after great communication, he is sending me a different Letter card - higher value one for same price.

CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(10-02-2011, 12:11 AM)eazy e Wrote: negative-2 stars- its time to start making these bad ebay sellers think twice about playing games
yep..Sad skrew the losers
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

this why i think beckett needs a card auction then we would have to use fleabay

(10-02-2011, 12:02 PM)velcrostitch24 Wrote: this why i think beckett needs a card auction then we would have to use fleabay
As awesome as everyone I've dealt with on Beckett is, there will be d-bags on here selling regardless if there is an auction section. I agree with what everyone else is saying. Neg feedback, skewer him in the comment section and keep an eye on his auctions to see if he relists, or sets up a new auction for the card.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

Wow, ok thanks everyone, I know he is full of crap. Nobody loses a card like that. He isnt getting away with it, i have already let him know that, and he hasnt responded. What a shocker.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

You should send payment anyway to fulfill your end of the contract. As long as you have not paid, you are acquiescing to his demands of not paying, and in effect agreeing to cancel the sale. Really, until you have paid he is not required to produce the card. Once you have paid and he still refuses to send the card, then you have something to complain to eBay about (and PayPal too). Right now, if you leave negative feedback he'll just respond and say "this guy's crazy he never paid anyway wants the card for free" yada yada yada. Sending payment will force his hand one way or the other. You may even get the card.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Good point uwash!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]