`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bay seller question????

RE: Bay seller question????
ya i agree with uwash also. Excellent point, dont let this guy turn it around on you
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Ahhh, this d***** bag seller. He responded with, I am trying to be nice, I cant find the card, bye! Then another message, if you pay i am just gonna refund your money, sorry. Spineless, gutless terd! I want to finish this guy forever!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(10-03-2011, 12:22 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Ahhh, this d***** bag seller. He responded with, I am trying to be nice, I cant find the card, bye! Then another message, if you pay i am just gonna refund your money, sorry. Spineless, gutless terd! I want to finish this guy forever!
Finish this guy? Haha. Just leave bad feedback.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

Not like that, i am no hitman, just to where he cant do this to anyone else, lmao! Smile I am still quite upset over the Cowboy game lol!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(10-03-2011, 12:28 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Not like that, i am no hitman, just to where he cant do this to anyone else, lmao! Smile
Ok phew, I got scared haha. I don't blame you. I just sold a card for $30 less then I wanted. Yet I still will send it, take the loss, it happens
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

I know, you are right. It is hard to take when it is what it is already and then he has to be real d-bag with his comments.

He is the one trying to be nice? Pfff, the audacity of some people. I would hang him on feedback for sure. Does he got 100%? Lets see how nice he is then
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Yeah he has 100% with only 121 score. And alot of that is buying, not selling. It sucks man, i was hoping to get a monster for that thing.

eBay isnt going to do anything anything about it and they will continue to do it. I would pay for it then wait for the refund then leave your negative feedback stating facts only.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

Let me start off with this... That seller is pure scum.

Now... Be careful about leaving negative feedback for him, especially if he hasn't already left feedback for you. And especially if you haven't paid. He could (and probably, would) leave retaliatory negative feedback for you, claiming YOU were the problem.

Pay, get a refund, then slam him. If he leaves a negative for you then, you should be able to have eBay remove it for you.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed